What's new

More Salami-Slicing Brings China Much Closer To the Siliguri Corridor in West Bengal

According to the Indian TV NDTV" China has established a village 2 kilometres inside Bhutanese territory which raises fear of what is known as "salami-slicing" which refers to Beijing's attempt to cut into Indian and Bhutanese territory. The Doklam area is on the tri-junction of India, China and Bhutan. China poses a huge threat to India as it is building a road in the location which makes it easier for China to reach the Chicken Neck or the Siliguri corridor of India and can make attempts to isolate northeastern parts of India."

A bold and Stealthy move by China and much to the horror of India , China now stands very close to West Bengal( Multiple settlements and the road is 10-15 kms closer to West Bengal border now ).
View attachment 689604

According to Indian Analysts China has outmaneuvered India by taking land from the Bhutanese side.
View attachment 689607
Taking the Siliguri corridor means India will lose all of its North Eastern territory and States. Good going China. :pakistan: :china:
Chicken Neck Biyani. :D

Chicken Neck Biyani.
Our Chinese Brothers have always made us proud.
1605974918152.png

Those mungerilals on PDF and their haseen sapne..... never mind guys carry on.....

I'm very surprised that the Indians still haven't recognized that Ladakh is a complete diversion while the true Chinese intentions are to the east.
Well, delusional pakistani thought that, ladhak was due to scraping article 370 and securing CPEC. Don't put cold water on their hope and cheerleading.

Modi and Jaishankar are fucking idiots. They don't realize what can of worms they opened by taking on an openly hostile policy towards a far stronger, technologically advanced, wealthier and fully industrialized neighbor.
True, Some say China wants the entire Northern belt of India. Interesting times the current state of India reminds me of....
View attachment 689873

I don't think China is stupid enough to want to govern over tens of millions of foreign subjects. They just want to keep Modi sweating and make him realize that the path he was taking will end up costing him dearly. Xi is diabolical as ****, but he's not stupid. He knows how to raise pressure to get what he wants, which is a neutral India that won't **** up the BRI.

Back
Top Bottom