What's new

More Rocket Power ordered for Indian Army

Too expensive, Tailand bought the whole production technology of WS-1 Rocket from China only at cost 50.5million $ in 2012

Too expensive, Tailand bought the whole production technology of WS-1 Rocket from China only at cost 50.5million $ in 2012

First off, the value in the article is about $270 million, not 15 billion.

Second, this is the upgraded tech, 2000 rockets, and lots of trucks (I think). So it's worth more than just the ToT of the WS-1.

Something does not make sense. 1500 crore for 2000 rockets, .75 crore for 1 rocket.

Thats not that way bro, the article also says about the upgrading of 9 factories making the Pinaka rockets, so the cost obviously includes that too, various side stuffs ,manitenence etc..

Thats not that way bro, the article also says about the upgrading of 9 factories making the Pinaka rockets, so the cost obviously includes that too, various side stuffs ,manitenence etc..

If they are upgrading the factories, why are they including that cost to the "2000" rockets? The article itself jumps between 1500 crores and 15000 crores.
I couldn't find any press release regarding the same from GoI.

If they are upgrading the factories, why are they including that cost to the "2000" rockets? The article itself jumps between 1500 crores and 15000 crores.
I couldn't find any press release regarding the same from GoI.

They are upgrading the factories with 1500crores to build the 2000 rockets faster. The 15000 crores is the amount dedicated for the overall improvement of domestic production.

They are upgrading the factories with 1500crores to build the 2000 rockets faster. The 15000 crores is the amount dedicated for the overall improvement of domestic production.

Man they should word these releases better. "1500 crores to build the 2000 rockets faster" should be "1500 crores to build rockets faster. 2000 rockets are being delivered initially."

I hope I am right with the above understanding.

Man they should word these releases better. "1500 crores to build the 2000 rockets faster" should be "1500 crores to build rockets faster. 2000 rockets are being delivered initially."

Its india bro!

Some doesnt understand the 1500 crores are to upgrade the whole system involving the Pinaka rockets. I hope its justified.

Back
Top Bottom