What's new

BAE Systems offers to modernise ordnance factories

After reading your posts , that is the advice we should have given you .

Take your pill and stop bugging me. I just give advice but it seems that in your mind its full of garbage about Pakistan and Pakistani. If you check post no. 5 you will find my like also but again .................................................

Take your pill and stop bugging me. I just give advice but it seems that in your mind its full of garbage about Pakistan and Pakistani. If you check post no. 5 you will find my like also but again .................................................

I am sorry if your comments were genuine ..... Usually sucking more milk like comments are made by chinese and pakistani trolls .

I will edit my posts .

Its sad but true and you guys have a long history even in Kavari engine they suck lot of India blood
LOL,do you know what you are talking about??
what they suck from us in Kaveri engine??

My ponit is that don't depand on one source and plan like that if someone give you batter service then asked help for other project. Divide project goal wise and then distribute according to their performance
And what it has to do with this thread??

Oh no another one

If person want to learn he can learn from past. That all and please note that its not a troll

Oh no another one
What another one??
Dont make baseless claims which you cant prove.
Kaveri engine project has nothing to do with France.

If person want to learn he can learn from past. That all and please note that its not a troll
Wheen i said you are a troll??
I am asking you so nicely when anybody sucked anything from us??
What mistakes we did in the past??
Just explain.

Take the offer with both hands and don't look back!!!

India's R&D capabilities in defence are getting better and better but again again it is on the production front where things fall down, look at the Arjun, ALH, LCA, MKI etc ( I know not OFB projects). Productive capcity is what needs to be added across the board.

Agreed.

Our factories must be able to produce hundreds of MBTs, Light tanks and Fighter jets at much faster pace than now.

What another one??
Dont make baseless claims which you cant prove.
Kaveri engine project has nothing to do with France.

Wheen i said you are a troll??
I am asking you so nicely when anybody sucked anything from us??
What mistakes we did in the past??
Just explain.

Check history mate

Fighter engine
Aircraft carrier
Submarines
Fifth gen fighters
and now
Refale plane also will be renegociate for price changes

say if the deal is finalised then will the MoD ask OFB to share its 15K crore that it had got for its 12th year modernisation plan??or would MoD or GoI provide extra funds to BAE for modernisation of OFB?

Check history mate

Fighter engine
Aircraft carrier
Submarines
Fifth gen fighters
and now
Refale plane also will be renegociate for price changes
1-which fighter plane you are talking about??

2-Aircraft carriers are not some toys where you can produce them in weeks,it takes great expertise to make them.And if you are talking about its costs then please do check about its weapons also. ;) ,even China has not managed to make an indigenous aircraft carrier.

3-Which submarine??
INS Arihant??
same as 2,its not child's play to make a nuclear submarine and we ar inducting it next year.

4-Please do tell me whats wrong with our joint fifth generation fighter program with Russia??

5-There are no official sources about price escalation about Rafale fighters,all are just speculations.

1-which fighter plane you are talking about??

2-Aircraft carriers are not some toys where you can produce them in weeks,it takes great expertise to make them.And if you are talking about its costs then please do check about its weapons also. ;) ,even China has not managed to make an indigenous aircraft carrier.

3-Which submarine??
INS Arihant??
same as 2,its not child's play to make a nuclear submarine and we ar inducting it next year.

4-Please do tell me whats wrong with our joint fifth generation fighter program with Russia??

5-There are no official sources about price escalation about Rafale fighters,all are just speculations.

I think you are in deny mode and not in a learning mode. So i will not answer you any more believe what you want to believe. Its not my concern, i was just telling you guys to correct your errors.

I think you are in deny mode and not in a learning mode. So i will not answer you any more believe what you want to believe. Its not my concern, i was just telling you guys to correct your errors.
I am not in any denial mode and for correcting my errors i have to first realise what errors i made.Thats why i am saying that please help me in finding what errors we made.

Back
Top Bottom