What's new

More revelations, KPK Government actually lost 4MW instead of adding any to system in its tenure

As the source is Jew Tv so ofcourse it would be hell bent upon anything bad it can find anywhere in KPK. In pursuit of so it even failed to mention all those micro hydel projects KPK has completed and those have started generating power to localities (ofcourse they were not linked with National Grid). Let me post almost all projects with Good and Bad parts as accumulated in one place.

https://kpkprogress.wordpress.com/

Nonetheless here is the status of all the completed projects.

http://www.kpkep.gov.pk/future plan/Completed Projects.pdf

B.S.

KPK is the only province that has actually made effort to start power generation locally, and KPK's Micro Dams should be coming live now. Some are already live now and providing electricity to small villages. Second, KPK's Green Initiative is exemplary. I wish Punjab could implement it, where trees are being cut down at such a fast pace. Our Deputy Punjab Speaker has cut down acres and acres of Public Forest Land in Rajanpur, why is there no action against him by Showbaz Sharif?

Second, why doesn't Jang dare take up the case that despite Billions of Rupees wasted by the Federal Government why are we still suffering such severe loadshedding. Has any culprit been punished for the corruption in Nandipur Plant and LNG Deals? What happened to the Audit of Rs480 billion that Ishaq Dollar handed out to the IPP's, basically Mian Mansha without any audit. Jang or Geo cannot dare question their Masters about their corruption.
Who can argue with mindless insects called patwariris?

As the source is Jew Tv so ofcourse it would be hell bent upon anything bad it can find anywhere in KPK. In pursuit of so it even failed to mention all those micro hydel projects KPK has completed and those have started generating power to localities (ofcourse they were not linked with National Grid). Let me post almost all projects with Good and Bad parts as accumulated in one place.

https://kpkprogress.wordpress.com/

Nonetheless here is the status of all the completed projects.

We are talking about Functional Projects, not completed projects. The two projects are complete but not functional.

:lol:If you have any iota of shame or sense, please provide us with anything that actually proves the above wrong.

In order for me to prove something wrong, you need to provide me with something substantive. Not just Gossips or mere rants. And please, the last person who should be talking about shame is you. At least, i don't defend corruption.

Tareen's intervention in KPK's BHUs
Source

What's your opinion on Fawad Hassan superseding more than 149 Senior Civil Servants to take the Top post? What's your opinion on Mushtaq Sukhera, who can barely even form proper sentences placed as the IG Punjab superseding 52 Senior Police Officers? What's your opinion on Ishaq Dar placing his ex PA as the State Governor when the man does not even have the basic qualifications?

Yaar kuch sharam karo, kis mun say tum kisi aur pur ilzaam lagatay ho. Just look at your PML-N, and last but not least Maryam Nawaz holding cabinet meetings in the PM House. Let me ask you, what's her status besides being the PM's daughter to call such a meeting. Honestly, you people are shameless. Openly defending corruption.

I think you missed the whole idea by confusing the hydal projects (~60MW) with micro hydal projects (~in KWs or <=1MW)

Micro generation projects are always local, not intended for national grid. Its about the capacity of local communities to keep them afloat for themselves rather than connecting them to national grid. Plus micro hydals in Pakistan especially in northern areas and KPK are mostly on run of the water from slops rather than the ones using micro-dams.

Anything less than a Small Hydroelectric dam is run of the water..

There isn't an established consensus on classification of hydroelectric projects.

Pico Hydro - <5KW (one of the newest, basically a do it yourself)
Micro Hydro - 5 - 200 KW
Small Hydro - 1 - 20 MW
Large Hydro is usually considered anything more than 100 MW.

Theres an International Center for Small Hydroelectric Power, under the UN.
http://www.inshp.org/about.asp?BID=2

An NGO:
http://practicalaction.org/micro-hydro-power

But as far as the local communities not having the ability to operate them, it's true a rural village doesn't have the necessity for electricity when the vast majority of the labor force is either agricultural or sent away. But there is great economic effects of integrating in the community.

Rural villages can see 9 to 30% rise in incomes just for 1 family. That's motivation enough for a community to send someone to learn how to routinely operate a micro dam.
http://www1.worldbank.org/prem/poverty/ie/dime_papers/1124.pdf

Sir kindly click on the link I provided and just a quick glance at the column marked as Status would tell us that all those projects are Operational. Here is the link again.
These all four are ANP's projects(Malakan,Pehur,Shashi,Reshun), Reshun has been hit by flood and is now inactive. Cross reference the projects with the news source.

In order for me to prove something wrong, you need to provide me with something substantive. Not just Gossips or mere rants. And please, the last person who should be talking about shame is you. At least, i don't defend corruption.

What's your opinion on Fawad Hassan superseding more than 149 Senior Civil Servants to take the Top post? What's your opinion on Mushtaq Sukhera, who can barely even form proper sentences placed as the IG Punjab superseding 52 Senior Police Officers? What's your opinion on Ishaq Dar placing his ex PA as the State Governor when the man does not even have the basic qualifications?

Yaar kuch sharam karo, kis mun say tum kisi aur pur ilzaam lagatay ho. Just look at your PML-N, and last but not least Maryam Nawaz holding cabinet meetings in the PM House. Let me ask you, what's her status besides being the PM's daughter to call such a meeting. Honestly, you people are shameless. Openly defending corruption.
Again, if you have anything concrete, back it up with a source. Other than that, Opinions are always just opinions.

Again, if you have anything concrete, back it up with a source. Other than that, Opinions are always just opinions.

So Maryam Nawaz is not sitting right now in PM House and calling Cabinet Meetings? Hahaha next level chawal, sorry for getting into an argument with you. You go continue on, go have some chicken.

So Maryam Nawaz is not sitting right now in PM House and calling Cabinet Meetings? Hahaha next level chawal, sorry for getting into an argument with you. You go continue on, go have some chicken.
Bhai Sahib, like I said before. Instead of fartinh for mouth, talk with a proof. Baqi khali pait bhonknay walay yahan bohat hain.

and in which context IK leading KPK, sub sa bari tu yah chawal hogai?

Bhai Sahib, like I said before. Instead of fartinh for mouth, talk with a proof. Baqi khali pait bhonknay walay yahan bohat hain.

bhai, if u say any thing against PTI then u have to present proof, otherwise what ever Imran khan says with out proof is always a saying of a saint, sitting with other saints, and running a factory of Saints Manufacturing.

what ever your past, what ever u did in past, if you join PTI then u r saint.

No they are not. KPK has added more than 150 MW so far and it is going increase many folds since most of the microhydel plants are nearing their completion.

150MW its hard to believe but if its there its good. Can you provide the names of power plants producing 150MW? Last time i checked combine production of all KPK government initiated power projects is 50MW including from micro hydel plants.

B.S.

KPK is the only province that has actually made effort to start power generation locally, and KPK's Micro Dams should be coming live now. Some are already live now and providing electricity to small villages. Second, KPK's Green Initiative is exemplary. I wish Punjab could implement it, where trees are being cut down at such a fast pace. Our Deputy Punjab Speaker has cut down acres and acres of Public Forest Land in Rajanpur, why is there no action against him by Showbaz Sharif?

Second, why doesn't Jang dare take up the case that despite Billions of Rupees wasted by the Federal Government why are we still suffering such severe loadshedding. Has any culprit been punished for the corruption in Nandipur Plant and LNG Deals? What happened to the Audit of Rs480 billion that Ishaq Dollar handed out to the IPP's, basically Mian Mansha without any audit. Jang or Geo cannot dare question their Masters about their corruption.

I think we are talking about electricity but why so harsh my friend? Are you in a position to move to KPK and live there with your family in green sustainable homes and let your kids get education in KPK government schools? If not then be realistic and appreciate whatever good is coming from our politicians. I will always prefer looli langri democracy over marshal law.

Ok so from the link you provided go to home page and see the list of complete projects.

Completed Projects

1. Malakand -III HES Malakand 81MW Operational
2. Pehur HES Sawbi 18MW Operational
3. Shishi HES Chitral 1.8MW Operational
4. Reshun HES Chitral 4.2MW Operational

FYI Malakand 81MW was completed in 2008. :woot:
Please enlighten me how and where present KPK government producing 150MW. :disagree:

I am not surprised. He is not business man nor he is equipped to manage the limited resource available. Talk about managing the huge resource. :disagree:

Well its all over the news, she's calling the meetings with Bureaucrats and Cabinet Members when she is not even elected. Heck she is not even denying it, but than again your nokar mentality won't allow you to see that. Why don't you go have some chicken.

and in which context IK leading KPK, sub sa bari tu yah chawal hogai?

In the context that IK is the leader of the Party, he is an elected member not just from one but multiple constituencies. IK was the one who nominated Khattak as the head of the Provincial Government, and ultimately Khattak reports to IK.

On the other hand, what is Maryam Nawaz role? Is she a party leader? is she an elected member? Under what capacity is she calling all these meetings? What's her status? Besides being the PM's daughter, she has no other title. This is called a Family Limited Company, a Banana Republic. This is called the extreme level of chawal, and the funny thing is you're defending this moronic act hahahaahhaa. yaar kuch tu sharam kar lo

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom