What's new

More power to Pakistan's jihadis.

Think 100 times before you take a decision, But once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man.

--Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah Sahib
This looks fairly inspired by Gandhiji's quote from Young India in 1926 ; Jinnah had used this in his post-election hurrah in 1937 ? I have never been sure as to why Jinnah's ideologies never inspires the world as it does the Pakistanis ?

and since i am all about being on the same page, I will publicly state that Muse and i differ on a lot of things. We agree on many things as well.

Don't flatter yourself. Nobody cares.

so dont take this exchange as us ''coming to blows''.......we arent the indians, we shouldnt fight eachother.

lol. You don't read much do you? Don't worry I've got some excellent stories coming your way.

this is still within some semblance and form of ''mature discussion'' ---though for obvious reasons i may have offended some of these bharti lurkers who pollute the forum from time to time.

Let me go ahead and spell this out for you. You see all these desi lurkers on here expressing their sorrow and grief every time a bomb goes off in your nation? (ex: BBC News - Bomber kills 11 outside mosque in Quetta, Pakistan) chances are none of them really give a rat's ***. All that really matters is that its happening to you folks and not us. A lot of us see it as payback, I know I sure do. The floods and the economic collapse were just the icing on the cake. I don't understand why so many of us (desis) are so 'pc' on this forum. I'm pretty sure we both know where we stand (we're here for the show).

The way I see it, you can keep harping the same old 'terrorism has no religion garbage', fact of the matter is it won't change anything. The Jihadis will still do what they do best, i.e jihad. While we're at it, who gives a damn about what jihad 'really means' or what your sacred little book says about it? does it matter when this happens: Car Bomb At Pakistan Market Kills At Least 100 | FoxNews.com

You strike me as one of those 'front line ally' types, which is fine I guess. As long as Pakistan keeps batting for both teams I know I'll have something interesting to read every other day or two. If I'm lucky I might even get to meet a few more Pakistanis who tell people they're Indian.Makes you wonder don't it? I lol every time I think about what things have come to. That's definitely gotta hurt on the inside. My response to most of them is usually along the lines of 'well that's what happens when you don't know who you are'. Cultural override isn't easily accomplished, but it sure as hell is fun to watch. Don't get it twisted, I think Pakistanis are people just like everybody else, its the nation that's the problem. Fortunately we might not have to worry about it for too long.

Lastly, I understand you're some FOB who's been here for a couple of months so let me help you a little bit. Don't use 'dot heads' in a derogatory sense, especially around white people, you'll come across as a house nig ger/uncle tom. I know you think you're talking about hindus but really it applies to brown people. You'll learn that in time.

Good day.

Carry on... :)

This looks fairly inspired by Gandhiji's quote from Young India in 1926 ; Jinnah had used this in his post-election hurrah in 1937 ? I have never been sure as to why Jinnah's ideologies never inspires the world as it does the Pakistanis ?

We are not looking for the worlds approval, and going by some threads on this very forum, Gandhi had many people in india who hated what he stood for. Some indian's (on this forum) call his killer a patriot.

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

Don't flatter yourself. Nobody cares.

lol. You don't read much do you? Don't worry I've got some excellent stories coming your way.

Let me go ahead and spell this out for you. You see all these desi lurkers on here expressing their sorrow and grief every time a bomb goes off in your nation? (ex: BBC News - Bomber kills 11 outside mosque in Quetta, Pakistan) chances are none of them really give a rat's ***. All that really matters is that its happening to you folks and not us. A lot of us see it as payback, I know I sure do. The floods and the economic collapse were just the icing on the cake. I don't understand why so many of us (desis) are so 'pc' on this forum. I'm pretty sure we both know where we stand (we're here for the show).

The way I see it, you can keep harping the same old 'terrorism has no religion garbage', fact of the matter is it won't change anything. The Jihadis will still do what they do best, i.e jihad. While we're at it, who gives a damn about what jihad 'really means' or what your sacred little book says about it? does it matter when this happens: Car Bomb At Pakistan Market Kills At Least 100 | FoxNews.com

You strike me as one of those 'front line ally' types, which is fine I guess. As long as Pakistan keeps batting for both teams I know I'll have something interesting to read every other day or two. If I'm lucky I might even get to meet a few more Pakistanis who tell people they're Indian.Makes you wonder don't it? I lol every time I think about what things have come to. That's definitely gotta hurt on the inside. My response to most of them is usually along the lines of 'well that's what happens when you don't know who you are'. Cultural override isn't easily accomplished, but it sure as hell is fun to watch. Don't get it twisted, I think Pakistanis are people just like everybody else, its the nation that's the problem. Fortunately we might not have to worry about it for too long.

Lastly, I understand you're some FOB who's been here for a couple of months so let me help you a little bit. Don't use 'dot heads' in a derogatory sense, especially around white people, you'll come across as a house nig ger/uncle tom. I know you think you're talking about hindus but really it applies to brown people. You'll learn that in time.

Good day :)

Wow - you have problems fella, see a good therapist before you do something silly - to your self.

We are not looking for the worlds approval, and going by some threads on this very forum, Gandhi had many people in india who hated what he stood for. Some indian's (on this forum) call his killer a patriot.
But who has inspired and influenced the world ? Gandhi or his killer ? Martin Luther King was also shot ; Nelson Mandela spent 27 years in Prison ? Each have their fair share of haters in this world ? If we see the "social chain reaction" produced by Gandhiji's teachings, then we see it growing stronger and stronger in the world with Obama in line with his latest admirants. Why is Jinnah's popularity only reduced to the South Asian geopolitical sphere and mainly to the Pakistani liberals at that ?

exactly...it's our problem and we are dealing with it...why dont you dot-heads do something about the plethora of ills and insurgency in your own country instead of worrying about us?

:rofl::rofl: LMAO Dot Heads, your killin me :rofl::lol:

Good one:tup:

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

And that is all that matters to us, that it inspires us and we can care less whether the world gets inspired or not.

But who has inspired and influenced the world ? Gandhi or his killer ? Martin Luther King was also shot ; Nelson Mandela spent 27 years in Prison ? Each have their fair share of haters in this world ? If we see the "social chain reaction" produced by Gandhiji's teachings, then we see it growing stronger and stronger in the world with Obama in line with his latest admirants. Why is Jinnah's popularity only reduced to the South Asian geopolitical sphere and mainly to the Pakistani liberals at that ?

If you read books the Quaid had a big effect in the Muslim world, and Gandhi did not invent non-violence, and there are some revisionist views of Gandhi that has changed opinion of him especially in india.

Its pretty pathetic that Mods here who claim to be anti racist and are so fast to react to words like Pa ki or rag head, are simply allowing some racist idiots to openly flaunt racist terms on the forum totally unchecked :disagree:

I don't understand what has become of you guys - you have been reduced to a bunch of group thinkers - Are you so insecure that a bunch of people who have so little regard for as to refer to them as dot heads, will see that we are really struggling with this issue?

It seems there are some who think the purpose of being here is to nod in agreement - all is ok

it was me who referred to them as dotheads, not the others....no big deal. If i offended anyone, simply report the posts. (the warning icon on the lower left)

Incidentally, Muse, you refer to soldiers (or i guess anyone who defends Pakistan) as ''wahhabys'' and you mockingly refer to Muslims as ''super Muzloums''

so i dont think really you are in a position to judge posts. I'm not imposing or shovelling my views down your throat. Please return the favour.

have you ever lived in Pakistan, Muse?

If you read books the Quaid had a big effect in the Muslim world, and Gandhi did not invent non-violence, and there are some revisionist views of Gandhi that has changed opinion of him especially in india.

Err... we are in India & Gandhi is still the person everyone respects which is why some 63 years after his death, protestors used his methods & made sure they were seen doing that in front of a giant photo of Gandhi. Sure, he has his critics but most people around the world quote him more than any other.

there are many scholars and authors out there who cite Jinnah and see him as a role model; the same way they see Ataturk as a role model for Turkiye. Incidentally, despite the differences in both countries these leaders basically had many similarities in their visions for the country.

and all Pakistanis -- not just ''liberals'' respect Jinnah Sahib. You can find his portraits in many places. Of course the deobandi lizard-eaters are the ones against partittion as they were against Muslim League. They represent a tiny fraction, and nobody among the common man pays much attention to them.

there are many scholars and authors out there who cite Jinnah and see him as a role model; the same way they see Ataturk as a role model for Turkiye. Incidentally, despite the differences in both countries these leaders basically had many similarities in their visions for the country.

and all Pakistanis -- not just ''liberals'' respect Jinnah Sahib. You can find his portraits in many places. Of course the deobandi lizard-eaters are the ones against partittion as they were against Muslim League. They represent a tiny fraction, and nobody among the common man pays much attention to them.

Many overseas Pakistanis all over the world, keep his portrait in their offices, this is how much he is universally loved and respected.

i have a portait of him which i bought at Sunday bazar in Sultanahmet district of Istanbul, Turkiye

(the longest avenue in Turkish capital Ankara is called Jinnah Avenue)

it's a pity that our ''leaders'' dont have the courage to try to adhere to Quaid's principles of nationhood and discipline. If he saw the current state of Pakistan he would be grief-stricken.

i have a portait of him which i bought at Sunday bazar in Sultanahmet district of Istanbul, Turkiye

(the longest avenue in Turkish capital Ankara is called Jinnah Avenue)

it's a pity that our ''leaders'' dont have the courage to try to adhere to Quaid's principles of nationhood and discipline. If he saw the current state of Pakistan he would be grief-stricken.

Unfortunately, our current leaders only are interested in hanging photos of BB.

Why don't you give a cow's **** to the under-nourished poor Indians dwelling in Mumbai's magnificent slums ? I know how you get a b*ner when you read these news about Pakistan, but Naxalites are making things fun for you too, eh ? There are a lot of joyful things in raizing India which can takes your guys celebrated high level IQ attention, no ?

Don't worry, we already know about you guys, you just epitomize the disgusting, degenerate mentality of the overwhelming majority of your honoured fellow countrymen. You bunch are just lame, and I can assure you that we don't want to have anything to do with you as much as you don't want to have anything to do with us. Get it straight.

And, lol, what's the point in presenting ourselves as Indians ? You really think you're the sh*t, don't you... I mean, seriously ? lol I know you guys are tall, handsome, intelligent & all that, it's worldwide known, everybody wants to look Indian and sounds Indian (you know, the delicate post-Shakepsearian English accent), but seriously you just get your a*** whipped more than anyone else in countries like Australia.
To pass as an Indian is more a cultural suicide than cultural travesty.

Keep barking, heard that dogs can find a soul-mate in Bharat.

Back
Top Bottom