What's new

More Kashmiri youth joining militants becoming a source of major worry

We will support them, we will arm them. Again we might be arming them, but what does this have to do with Youth taking up arms. that's a completely different thing.

Provoked by what's happened to them and is happening.
(no point in quoting me as there is no end to this debate)

In today's international geopolitics arming a rebel groups of other countries is big no no...

And arming a rebel groups of other country is equal to declaring a war on the other country. Do you expect India to take this calmly?

and you expect them not to take up arms. And one wonders why they want to be a part of Pakistan. read the last line of my last post.

We will do the same.

In a match-up between Indian and Pakistani support, funding, arming, launch platforms, and safe ground for each other's problem elements, you will always come out second best.

So honestly, we are not unduly bothered.

Yeah, we will make a big song and dance about it to make you look bad. But really, we are now reconciled to having a permanently hostile state on our border, which has to be tackled as such. Nobody that counts in India has any illusions on that score.

And you have been seeing the results.

We will do the same.

In a match-up between Indian and Pakistani support, funding, arming, launch platforms, and safe ground for each other's problem elements, you will always come out second best.

So honestly, we are not unduly bothered.

Yeah, we will make a big song and dance about it to make you look bad. But really, we are no reconciled to having a permanently hostile state on our border, which has to be tackled as such.
Read the last line of my last, last post.

Read the last line.

and you expect them not to take up arms. And one wonders why they want to be a part of Pakistan. read the last line of my last post.

As I said in the same post arming a rebel group is equivalent to declaring a war on India. I don't expect any sane country to take this calmly.

Pakistan is on a recovery path economically and politically after almost 15 years. So by arming rebel groups against India you are squandering everything again.

Read the last line of my last, last post.

You think it is difficult for us to find disgruntled elements within Pakistan ready to take up arms against the Pakistani state and people?

If you feel the Kashmiri youth are provoked by "what is happening to them" or "what we are doing to them" and therefore it excuses your fishing in troubled waters, then India is well within its rights to do the same to you. Pay you back in the same coin.

You think it is difficult for us to find disgruntled elements within Pakistan ready to take up arms against the Pakistani state and people?
You already are.....
If you feel the Kashmiri youth are provoked by "what is happening to them" or "what we are doing to them" and therefore it excuses your fishing in troubled waters, then India is well within its rights to do the same to you. Pay you back in the same coin.
Next time don't quote me, as i wish not to waste my time.

You already are.....

As we should.

Next time don't quote me, as i wish not to waste my time.

Am sorry, but you don't get to say who should quote whom. You can choose to ignore of course. But usually that on an open forum just comes across as running away from an argument.

Am sorry, but you don't get to say who should quote whom. You can choose to ignore of course. But usually that on an open forum just comes across as running away from an argument.
I do, next time i will rate you, or either get a vote from another TT and ban you, anything that works. :enjoy:

I do, next time i will rate you, or either get a vote from another TT and ban you, anything that works. :enjoy:

I will continue to quote you where relevant.

You may use the powers given to you by the admins here how you see fit. They will be held up to scrutiny if and where misused.

Gov should be really serious on tackling the situation in Kashmir. Its been dragged too long now. Bring Kashmir into Indian fold by resettling the Kashmiri Hindu,Sikhs and Buddhists and train them arm them and give them Jobs in Armies, Police and its time we again go hard on terrorist just like the good old days this time go hard on even the stopne pelters .

and the trump card would be allowing other religion to settle in Kashmir and make the whole scenerio diverse just like now P O K is full of pakistanis

Back
Top Bottom