What's new

More Kashmiri youth joining militants becoming a source of major worry

I know Indians believe they're a shupa pawa and all, but do you guys really think you can "kill them all" and expect no retribution? Sure, your guys have been raping women and kidnapping kids for the last few years, but killing? Will it work out? We've all seen how your soldiers collapse with a series of violent farts when an "illiterate Pakistani madrassa student" sneaks across the border and goes rambo on you guys. Can your guys handle the native Kashmiri population?

As someone from an army family let me answer that for you.

Yes, it is ridiculously easy, were we ever to do it. Ridiculously.

Let's all pray it never comes to that.

The Kashmiris are the softest insurgencies we have ever faced, and there is not a whole lot of respect among the forces (if any) for the fighting qualities of a Kashmiri.

Meanwhile, we'll keep killing those who need to be killed, selectively, systematically.

11822555_1024635864236367_9132969065449217477_n.jpg
cant read terrorist, what does it say ?

As someone from an army family let me answer that for you.

Yes, it is ridiculously easy, were we ever to do it.

Let's all pray it never comes to that.

Meanwhile, we'll keep killing those who need to be killed, selectively, systematically.

Saying it's easy is a pretty simple thing to do. Carrying out killings is on a whole other league. These guys are struggling against illiterate madrassa students and you expect me to believe they can manage turning an entire populace against themselves

cant read terrorist, what does it say ?
He Says Mr Jinnah was right our elders opposed Jinnah and choose India if they support Jinnah Pakistan would build big and more strong. I my self ashamed being Indian because Muslim in India cowards i solute Kashmiri People that they are not cowards like us.

Meanwhile, RIP Fayaz and Javaid.

There will be others whose time will come.

@SarthakGanguly @third eye @SpArK @MilSpec @nair @ranjeet @GURU DUTT @Roybot @Abingdonboy @nForce @Guynextdoor2

@wani ainan (now @kashur ) , contrary too your deflections on the other thread, @engineer saad WAS right.

Good job @Geralt .

@WebMaster @Irfan Baloch

This is to bring to your notice that this guy as well as another senior member here) are Kashmiri mujahideen , with direct links (if not active members) of the banned and outlawed Hizb and JUD.

And they are using your forum (posting stuff on their walls and asking others to quickly delete, as a workaround to the private chat facility).

Saying it's easy is a pretty simple thing to do. Carrying out killings is on a whole other league. These guys are struggling against illiterate madrassa students and you expect me to believe they can manage turning an entire populace against themselves

You have really no idea, do you?

Last edited:
I know Indians believe they're a shupa pawa and all, but do you guys really think you can "kill them all" and expect no retribution?

Had we planned of killing them, they would not have been alive. We do not replicate what you guys do in Baluchistan.

Nope indian occupiers are just successors of dogras they are continuing the same policies of dogras
I am a Dogra/Jamwal ...what do you know about them ...for instance there was a widespread evils like Begar (forced labour) under their rule now Kashmiris have their own labour minister ...their internal matter is free from from Delhi.

There were no Muslims in the army of dogras Kashmiris today employed in Indian army where a jawan has more pay scale in entire south Asia....plus Kashmir police is 70 % muslim.

He Says Mr Jinnah was right our elders opposed Jinnah and choose India if they support Jinnah Pakistan would build big and more strong. I my self ashamed being Indian because Muslim in India cowards i solute Kashmiri People that they are not cowards like us.

Did he said all this from grave??? H Ha.. even if he do, cool.. Thats how we deal with terrorists.

I am a Dogra/Jamwal ...what do you know about them ...for instance there was a widespread evils like Begar (forced labour) under their rule now Kashmiris have their own labour minister ...their internal matter is free from from Delhi.

There were no Muslims in the army of dogras Kashmiris today employed in Indian army where a jawan has more pay scale in entire south Asia....plus Kashmir police is 70 % muslim.
What do i know about dogras hmm my grand father was part of the mujahideen

Back
Top Bottom