What's new

More Indian troops at border with Bangladesh than Pakistan

@haviZsultan Well done. You have somehow turned a Bang versus Indian issue into a Pakistan issue thereby giving opportunity to get Pakistan whipped. You then peremptorily move into the "Muslim" thing and get 1.5 billion Muslims whipped.

All for a country (Bang) that backstabbed 55k Pak soldiers, trapped and handed to India - something which is brought up at every corner to rubbish the brave Pashtun and Punjabi soldiers who fought for the flag far away from home.

And the friggin Indian's have no problem with Muslims. Stop bringing that worn out mule please. Do they have any problem with Iran, Afghanistan, Iraq etc? Are those countries "Hindu"?

No they don't.
You don't seem to be Pakistani. Pakistanis, even the adult and literate kind very very rarely do analysis. Most of their analysis is limited to conspiracy theories mixed with bravado/emotional rants...with the intellectual equivalence of an average 10th standard Indian school child.

Take it in any manner you wish, a comment or a compliment. But I have rarely come across Pakistanis who dissect issues with clarity and logic. They generally prefer to think that outshouting or repeating something will 'defeat' an argument.

If you are Pakistani, regardless of your political or religious stance (vis-a-vis India and others), I hope your flock and kind flourishes to form a critical mass there.

Last edited:
@haviZsultan Well done. You have somehow turned a Bang versus Indian issue into a Pakistan issue thereby giving opportunity to get Pakistan whipped. You then peremptorily move into the "Muslim" thing and get 1.5 billion Muslims whipped.

All for a country (Bang) that backstabbed 55k Pak soldiers, trapped and handed to India - something which is brought up at every corner to rubbish the brave Pashtun and Punjabi soldiers who fought for the flag far away from home.

And the friggin Indian's have no problem with Muslims. Stop bringing that worn out mule please. Do they have any problem with Iran, Afghanistan, Iraq etc? Are those countries "Hindu"?

No they don't.
The link is obvious. There is a deep difference in treatment of a Hindu than there is for a Muslim. Why is Afzal Guru hanged and not Modi. The communal face of India is very openly visible to all.

India accepts Hindus because Pakistan has killed all its minorities including cutting down all Ahmed and Shia's. Under the new proposed amended refugee act, India is going to accepts all religions from Hindus, Sikhs, Christians, Jains, Jews, Buddhists as refugees to India but no Muslims period!!. We has suffered Islamic terrorism for quite long and do not want Muslim refugees and will not provide any asylum to any Muslims. we all know what happens when we have Muslim majority population( will demand sharia law ).

Muslims in India have the lowest literacy rate and highest unemployment rate. Forget India, Muslims have the lowest literacy rate in the world compared to other religion. Why would India want to take up a burden of more Muslims with no benefits.

Hope my answer suffices about Muslim phobia.
Therein lies the differential treatment. Why should muslims be treated differently from a Hindu. It is a mockery of secularism. Why should a Muslim not have the same right as a Hindu?

India under the UN refugee convention is obligated to give asylum to people being persecuted due to their '...race, religion, ethnicity, nationality, membership of a particular social group or political opinion...', not for economic opportunities!!!
If Bangladeshis want to come here to work then they can always take legal routes. Nepalis, Bhutanese and many other nationalities come here and work for their living.
Minuscule number it may be, but if India has a phobia against Muslims there won't be over 30000 Afghan and 40000 Rohingya refugees in India.

If that was true, Adnan Sami would not have got Indian citizenship.:azn:
Adnan Sami is a unique case. Glad India provided him nationality and broke the golden rule.

Pakistan long back proved those Hindus wrong when it adopted an Islamic constitution. I hear Pak first anthem was made by an Hindu and even he was asked to fled to India by his own friends...

So Muslims of that countries asked for Partition. They had it. And that's it. They shouldnt migrate "illegally". Legally they can do. When Italians can become citizens, why not Bangladeshis legally?

But we are not a home for them. For Hindus, minorities, Shia's and Ahmedia we are and will accept them.
I agree there has been difficulty for minorities since Jinnah died. However I do not believe the Pakistani Hindus and Christians dream for a secular nation has completely died.

I agree there has been difficulty for minorities since Jinnah died. However I do not believe the Pakistani Hindus and Christians dream for a secular nation has completely died.

Then do not complain about to whom we shelter as "refugees". Bangladeshis have got a country. Its our prerogative on whom to welcome and whom not to. We wont welcome "sunni or shia" muslims, unless personally targeted persons ie like Taslima Nasreen etc.
Again as said before, they are welcome legally to reside, and even become Indian citizens. But not as refugees or illegal migrants. Even well off Hindus should follow legal ways to come to India.

Back
Top Bottom