What's new

More construction work begins at the LAC

if Chinese are digging then they are staying - rule of thumb!

Honestly this is far worst then Kargill for india..any idea how much area they have entrenched themselves...plus the timing which is immaculate.

Just chest thumping from both side.

most likely chinese were on their side of the border, and Indians started crying shoo they are coming.. usual drama

Another day, another troll.
Brother you should not say this. China is world power and we are third world country. We are kind of sitting Duck infront of the Dragon. I am really worried now. India should not instigate China and do whatever China wants.

most likely chinese were on their side of the border, and Indians started crying shoo they are coming.. usual drama
No Sir, NDTV reporter was present at that time at the same location where incursion happened. They even captured whole IA battalion in front of NDTV reporter. You can verify this news using AltNews.

Brother you should not say this. China is world power and we are third world country. We are kind of sitting Duck infront of the Dragon. I am really worried now. India should not instigate China and do whatever China wants.

No Sir, NDTV reporter was present at that time at the same location where incursion happened. They even captured whole IA battalion in front of NDTV reporter. You can verify this news using AltNews.

battalion??? 800 troops? you sure about
that?? i can understand a squad or a platoon upto 40 troops..
is the CO of battalion also under chinese control ?

China doesn't want india to construct any roads or buildings which may help in military movements

To some extent
Both countries need some space from their internal situation.so they will stay there for month that's it.

then what is all this fuss is about at Ladakh?
LAC has no clear boundary and both sides usually transgress into each other's territory where they're usually met with banners or subtle encounters. There were incidents which lead to pushing and shoving around with a much violent one in Doklam standoff.

The recent Ladakh encounter is due to Chinese opposing Indian construction and infrastructure development works on our side. While no territory on either side is occupied, we're at loggerheads and now the issue is being resolved at higher levels

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom