What's new

Mooroo Podcast #64 WildLens by Abrar

How is patience an evolved point ?
it just is

bn.JPG

Iss bandey ne zabardast PR kiya hai India ke liye. He should be given Bharat Ratna
bikers are the best, comes with being on the road.

Woh to Tarek Fateh ko dai do

Dunya main zaleel hua hai woh admi India k liye
usnay apni jaan chhod di

aap fir bhi unki rooh ke peechay pde hue ho.. like a mad tantrik.

_107496338_a75d6ede-d79e-4710-aecf-764c777f5447.jpg

bikers are the best, comes with being on the road.

He said that his favorite breakfast in India were misal pav and chhole bhature. As much as I am an idly, poha, dosa person now because of health reasons, I have to agree with him.

He said that his favorite breakfast in India were misal pav and chhole bhature. As much as I am an idly, poha, dosa person now because of health reasons, I have to agree with him.
nothing beats a proper pnjabi chhole bhature + lassi breakfast

literally nothing

nothing beats a proper pnjabi chhole bhature + lassi breakfast

literally nothing

Yesterday I saw this video and I have been having major nihari cravings. Yahan Bangalore mein milti hi nahi. One placed called Sharief Bhai makes an extremely meh version and does not serve naan, only rumali roti.

Watch 13:41 onwards

Main to yehi keh raha hoon us ko award do

BC woh India k chakkar main kuttai ki maut mar gaya. Aik award to banta hai us ka
usko mil chuka hai, PM Modi was quite fond of him.

images

500x300_237608-tarek-fatah.jpg

he was my favorite muslim too

upar waala Tarek Ji ko highest first class ki ticket de.

Yesterday I saw this video and I have been having major nihari cravings. Yahan Bangalore mein milti hi nahi. One placed called Sharief Bhai makes an extremely meh version and does not serve naan, only rumali roti.

Watch 13:41 onwards
niice, tough to get a hold of even in Dilli, I imagine.. you'd have to go to a proper musalman area to get the real deal, not exctly your daily har nukkad pe milne waala tikka, butr chicken..

Kareem's me milega vadya waala, some raan on the side.. and eat with a afghani kubooz roti bread thingy.

mann.. bhook lag gai

Back
Top Bottom