What's new

Moody's: India's GDP growth rate halved in Q2 of 2013: Now 4.4%

Name it whatever, Chinese are so fearful of India, all they can think of is Indian economy or Indian currency.

Last month half a dozen chimps were jumping up and down over rupee depreciation, ofc nobodys ganna talk about that now since rupee appreciated ~20%.

This is exactly why no Chinese ever comments on Pakistani economy, even though its a Pakistani forum, some friendship :lol:

By 20%?

Show me the math。Otherwise you are nothing but a clown。:rofl:

Name it whatever, Chinese are so fearful of India, all they can think of is Indian economy or Indian currency.

Last month half a dozen chimps were jumping up and down over rupee depreciation, ofc nobodys ganna talk about that now since rupee appreciated ~20%.

This is exactly why no Chinese ever comments on Pakistani economy, even though its a Pakistani forum, some friendship :lol:

Pakistanis they don't boast about their economy or technology, but the primitive Indians do all the time, matter of fact, a bit research of past threads you'd be surprised how deluded and brainwashed Indians are.
like for example:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/economy-development/156830-six-reasons-why-india-can-beat-china.html
http://www.defence.pk/forums/chinese-defence/32631-india-will-overtake-china-future.html
:D

US Dollar (USD) to Indian Rupee (INR) exchange rate history
Erm, I just checked. As of 10/10/2013, USD to Indian Rupee is 1 to 61.82. In comparison, earlier in the year the exchange rate was 1 USD to 53.912 Rupee (data from 19/04/2013)

Chinese Yuan (CNY) to Indian Rupee (INR) exchange rate history
If compared to to Chinese RMB, then it is 1 RMB to 10.17 Rupee. In comparison, earlier in the year the exchange rate was 1 RMB to 8.8194 Rupee (data from 15/04/2013)

i would like to see indian progress .... best of luck ..sort ur **** out and get back in race

i would like to see indian progress .... best of luck ..sort ur **** out and get back in race

Because Pakistanis don't go around bragging about being the next 'superpower' and making '2030 superpower' videos :lol:

We just call out India for its bullsh*t.

We don't fear a country like India that is decades behind us in every area.

The regular gang of bi.tches get together to pat themselves on India's growth downswing. :lol:

Haters gonna hate :taz:

Gives the names of these people patting themselves?

Because Pakistanis don't go around bragging about being the next 'superpower' and making '2030 superpower' videos :lol:

We just call out India for its bullsh*t.

We don't fear a country like India that is decades behind us in every area.

Gives the names of these people patting themselves?

We only compare ourselves with Pakistan, we know we are no match for China... you guys are in separate league.. :D

Hii iam new here, in India no one hates China...big fan of Chinese food heeheeee

According to the OECD,China will outperform India by 30% on average for the next 5 years 2014-2018:

114527ocd9zpz6rlo8op53.jpg.thumb.jpg

:coffee:

And India economy is 1/4 of China's economy and 1/8 of US economy. I don't know why Indians are dreaming of being a superpower. They need to wake up some times.

And India economy is 1/4 of China's economy and 1/8 of US economy. I don't know why Indians are dreaming of being a superpower. They need to wake up some times.

are you including the 900 billion fudged accounts by one single province, God only knows how many are fudged.

are you including the 900 billion fudged accounts by one single province, God only knows how many are fudged.

Any evidence? Stop making accusations unless you have evidence. Its not that easy to fudge big numbers. small number is difficult to track, but hundreds of billions is not possible.

Indians talking about fudging figures, lol,
if one day some organizations came out to down grade India's GDP under $800 billion I wont be surprised, as no one else in this world that counts GDP as Indians do (main techniques involved - 'boasting', 'hot air' and 'fudging')

Indians talking about fudging figures, lol,
if one day some organizations came out to down grade India's GDP under $800 billion I wont be surprised, as no one else in this world that counts GDP as Indians do (main techniques involved - 'boasting', 'hot air' and 'fudging')

You make a great point. India is known to boast and exaggerate a lot about many things regarding economics and military and I won't be surprised if their GDP 'growth' are completely made up. I mean India must be the only country in the world that experiences a currency collapse with a supposedly 'growing' economy of above 5%.

You experience such a currency collapse only if you have major flaws in your economy. Fast growing economies with great fundamentals don't experience massive currency collapse. What the fake statistics covered up, the Currency markets exposed to the world about the real situation of the state of the Indian economy and the fallacy of Indian economic 'growth'.

Back
Top Bottom