What's new

Month by Month Mapped Gains by the Taliban

It's delusional to say the victory of the Taliban belongs to someone else but them and congrats to them for their independence.

There isn't going to be any annexation of Afghanistan.

Taliban wants an Islamic government and Pakistan(Gernailz) is not interested in Islam at all, to say the least. In Pakistan, all is lip service for Islam. Pakistan was the partner of USA/NATO in the killing of Muslims, we did everything except short of sending our forces in Afghanistan. So there isn't going to be any annexation just friendly ties.

Thank God for the Taliban carrying the banner of Islam.

Last edited:
Taliban conquest still continuing, slowed down a bit because they have started focussing on the main cities. Apart from Torkhan all border crossings and trade routes are in their hands. Below is another map showing how rapidly they are nearing taking over entire Afghanistan.
1626516994004.png

Latest map of the area under the Taliban.
View attachment 761732
What’s the source of this map?
The only sensible post regarding this armchair delusional proposal to annex Afghanistan.

The only realistic proposition would be a collaborative economic union and alliance inline with CPEC / BRI with afghans given a stake such as coastal access and Pakistan land access to central Asia.

Because of those economic linkages there could be a military agreement such as Taliban Afghanistan will not host terrorist either against Pakistan, China, West etc.

With Afghanistan predicted natural rare earth elements resources such as Lithium and the growing electrification of the transportation, Afghanistan would benefit from that development and needs an export hub ... I.e Gwadar, Karachi etc. China can be major accelerator of that.

easy movement of people’s and goods between the two countries (regardless of what final government comes to power in Afghanistan after peace talks) will allow the Durand line to be seen more as a “tax collection” boundary. With the respective governments on either side collecting taxes for local social services and infrastructure development/maintenance.

For Pakistani companies access to mining in Afghanistan could be very lucrative if Pakistan invests in mining technologies in a major way. Modernized agriculture and modernized mining are two fundamental needs that will boost the prospects of both the Afghan and Pakistani peoples. Good relations that improve coordination to this end will benefit both nations, and help both nations recover from the past 42 years of war in the region.

BTW, any indication the Talibs have officially come to some understanding with Shias (especially Shia Hazaras). Recent reports indicate they have commanders from other ethnic groups, but I'm guessing only Sunnis.

Last edited:
I am seriously worried about it TBH

I think Afghanistan is leading towards civil war and ethnic war and God forbid there is a great danger of regular bomb blasts in Pakistan as unstable Afghanistan has always led to chaos in Pakistan
So waht should pakistan do?
Wait it out like in early 1990s and then in late 1990s support the dominant group to end civil war.
Or act now

IMO, it has to act now, first bring together afghan warlords (not govt its irrelevant) with talis for negotiated settlement or power sharing

Or if this fails just support the dominant group into swift power
Whats next talis move?

They have offered 3 months cease fire... I beleive to consiladate their power

However if this continues to run herat and kundahar falls we will be in trouble

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom