What's new

Monstrosity against freedom of speech of citizens - Internet censorship

Software Engineers should know there are other ways to open blocked sites.

Try
Ultra Surf program

yeah but they will require us to do extra sort of works and efforts, ultimate wastage of time and resources..

and they're not secure either - For those of you earning cash from your work buy a small vps setup ssh tunnel on it or just buy a private proxy or vpn.

If interested , anyone of us can challenge the validity of this decision at the SC with enough Locus Standi. SC will then issue Status Quo on the LHC order. There are plenty of good SC lawyers to support the appeal.

Last edited:
Really government is just creating fuzz and nothing else people who are working and earning money from Google then what will they do? Our government has any answer of this question? We are already facing problem of having good jobs in pakistan and this step will really put us on a big trouble!

yeah but they will require us to do extra sort of works and efforts, ultimate wastage of time and resources..

downloading part will take time, one time only.
then all you have to do is click on the software and it will connect to proxy server and start browsing.
take app 1 min to connect.

or
OMGProxies : New Proxies

join this yahoo group and have NEW fresh proxy sites in your inbox every day.
Cheers

Oh my god, facepalm... Why do our judges not think before leaping? Do you not understand the social and econimic importance of the Internet and services as Google, Gmail, MSN?

I know small businesses use MSN and Gmail for their business emails, so this will have a impact on them. It will also have a direct impact on people who need to communicate with friends and family in country or abroad.

Furthermore it will also have an impact on the abliity of students and academics to search for articles, sources or papers. What a travisty!

Oh my god, facepalm... Why do our judges not think before leaping? Do you not understand the social and econimic importance of the Internet and services as Google, Gmail, MSN?

I know small businesses use MSN and Gmail for their business emails, so this will have a impact on them. It will also have a direct impact on people who need to communicate with friends and family in country or abroad.

Furthermore it will also have an impact on the abliity of students and academics to search for articles, sources or papers. What a travisty!

I bet LHC judge have no idea what exactly google is, and might be possible that he've never ever used google.. :hitwall:

Oh my:eek::eek::eek:
Whats with the WOT(WarOnTechnology):blink::blink::toast_sign:
Hope :pakistan: comes out of this Extreme Internet Censorship Syndrome.

Whats wrong with google, amzon, yahoo and msn 0_0.

This shows the pak GOVT stupidity :P.

Kid Its Pakistani Judiciary not Government.Government is against the ban.In fact the last ban was lifted by intervention of Federal Government.

Don't know what to say!!! Google has became a part of internet these days. They can't ban it for long time.

Aisa mat kaho :cry::cry::cry:

If there are 20 million internet users in Pakistan, if they banned **** sites......... only 0.2 million users will be left :cry::cry:

Its a disaster for internet companies in Islamic Republic of Pakistan

:)

Bad but true!! :cool:

Like the joke goes that if you remove all the **** websites from the internet, there'll be only one website left, saying "bring back the ****"

No one likes **** but its said that one third of the websites are ****!!!! I swear.... have never opened such site in my life! :partay:

Last edited:
Why is facebook, orkut and other social networking sites left out ?

I dont know if its good or bad for pakistan, but i get a feeling most of the internet users do not welcome this ban, having said that by seeing the recent protests and banners in pakistan i think ordinary pakistanis are likely to welcome this ban.

☪☪☪☪;951872 said:
Don't lie dude unless you're in 60's or 80's.

What about the people in 50's or 70's?!!! :azn: Believe me I never lied on PDF. :no: Its true and I am in my 20's. :smokin:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom