What's new

Monstrosity against freedom of speech of citizens - Internet censorship

and how we'll work without Google, hotmail, yahoo, MSN and bing..?? :hitwall:
WTF are they trying to do, want to make all Software Engineers sit like ducks and watch Cartoon Network.. :hitwall:

Well ... I am non-technical/ non-software person. But it is only through googling that I found relevant articles/forums/relevant codings that now I am in a proper software business.

I should be thankful to google and I should say my thanks! It is google which showed me satellite images of our planet where we all live.

Before banning these great sites, Pakistani authorities should be able to provide us the better alternatives...!!!

Well ... I am non-technical/ non-software person. But it is only through googling that I found relevant articles/forums/relevant codings that now I am in a proper software business.

I should be thankful to google and I should say my thanks! It is google which showed me satellite images of our planet where we all live.

Before banning these great sites, Pakistani authorities should be able to provide us the better alternatives...!!!

what better solutions can these morons provide to us, instead of problems and more problems..

I am a Software Engineer, and believe me without google like search engine, it will be like sleeping day long at our desks because we will have our hands tied at our back.. :hitwall:

jin pe inko ban laga chaye us pay tou koi problem nhi ho rahi in ko (mobile's packages)

halalgoogle.com will be launched soon :thinktank:

way too easy :D

Create the front page, collect the search query, use the google search eangine backend api to get the result, parse and display in your HalalGoogle.com or Milatgoogle.com :D

I guess someone can make it in 2 days like they did for facebook :D

what better solutions can these morons provide to us, instead of problems and more problems..

I am a Software Engineer, and believe me without google like search engine, it will be like sleeping day long at our desks because we will have our hands tied at our back.. :hitwall:
Time to setup your proxies before it gets too late!

☪☪☪☪;950962 said:

already planning for it... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

The Hon'ble Chief Justice, Lahore High Court, Lahore.

CJP-KHAWAJA-SHARIF.jpg

The Hon'ble Chief Justice

Mr. Justice Kh. Muhammad Sharif

o Mr. Justice Kh. Muhammad Sharif, Hon'ble Chief Justice, Lahore High Court, Lahore, was born on 9th December, 1948 in Lahore. His late father Kh. Muhammad Sadiq migrated from Amritsar in 1947 while his grand-father migrated from Anant Nag, Kashmir to Amritsar, about a century back. His grand-father was in the business of "Pashmeena" with a shop at Lower Bazar Shimla, as told by his late father, who, along-with his elder brother, started business of cloth in the New Anarkali Bazar, Lahore by the name and style of "Shimla Cloth House". The said shop is still there with the same name and style which is, now, being run by his nephew.

o He completed his M.A. Political Science in 1968 from Government College, Lahore (now Government College University, Lahore). He also got Diplomas in Taxation and Labour Laws. He did L.L.B. from Law College, University of the Punjab, Lahore in 1970. He was enrolled as an Advocate of the Lower Courts in March, 1971. He joined the office of renowned lawyer Kh. Sultan Ahmad, Senior Advocate Supreme Court of Pakistan the same year and remained attached with him for about fifteen years. During that period, he was enrolled as Advocate of the High Court on 24.5.1973 and Advocate of the Hon�ble Supreme Court of Pakistan in 1979. He started independent practice in 1986. During practice he wrote seven law books i.e., (i) Motor Accident Claims, (ii) Press & Publication Ordinance, (iii) Arbitration Act, (iv) Company Law, (v) West Pakistan Civil Courts Ordinance, (vi) Law of Tort (these six books were published by Mansoor Book Depot, Lahore) and (vii) Manual of Local Bodies Election Laws with Rules published by Shah Book Corporation, Lahore.

o He was elected thrice as a Member of the Municipal Corporation in 1983, 1987 and 1991, in the elections, which were held purely on non-party basis.

o Throughout his legal profession, he remained devoted to hard-work and strove for the cause of justice and fair play. He always tried his best to work with honesty and integrity and remained contented with his practice.

o He was elected twice President of District Bar Association, Lahore in 1989 and 1991. In that capacity, he represented Pakistan at the time of formation of SAARC Law Association in Sri Lanka in October, 1991. He was one of the signatory to Charter of SAARC Law Association at Colombo, Sri Lanka.

o He was appointed as Advocate General of Punjab in May 1997 and was elevated as Judge of the Lahore High Court, Lahore in May, 1998.

o He remained Chairman Zakat & Usher Council Punjab on the elevation of Mr. Justice Muhammad Rafique Tarar (as then was) as President Islamic Republic of Pakistan. He also remained Member Evacuee Trust Property Board of Pakistan.

o Throughout his legal profession, he remained very submissive in his attitude and devoted himself to hard work and also for the cause of justice and fair-play. He always tried his best to work with honesty and integrity and remained contended with his practice. He carries a strong faith in Allah (Almighty) and Holy Prophet Hazrat Muhammad (P.B.U.H.) and sought their blessings. He always worked for the betterment of the public and members of the legal profession in particular as he succeeded in securing 500 plots for the Lawyers community and 25 plots for the employees of the District Bar Association, Lahore from the Provincial Government as president District Bar Association, Lahore.

o He has traveled to United Kingdom, Malaysia, Sri Lanka, Philippines and Saudi Arabia, wrote "Safar Nama" and had the honor to perform "Umra" and "Hajj" many a times.

o He is author of five books relating to Journey to different countries which are called as "Safar Namas". These are "Shakh-e-Nazuk Ke Ashiyane", "Safar Bazariya Dosti Bus", "Kuchh Ranaiyaan", "Kashmir Jannat Benazeer" and "Deedar-e-Ka'ba"

o He visited India four times. His last visits to India was in December, 2005 when he was invited along-with eight Hon'ble Judges of the Lahore High Court, Lahore, their spouses and the Senior Lawyers form the Province of Punjab at the occasion of Golden Jubilee of Punjab Haryana High Court. The said delegation was headed by him and during that period he also visited "Darbaar Sahib" Amritsar and "Jallianwala Baag" and particularly "Ajmer Sharif", Mazar Sharif of "Hazrat Mujjadid Alaf Sani".

o He went to Dehli by Dosti/Friendship Bus along-with his family twice as he was on cordial terms with Hon'ble Chief Justice of Delhi High Court, other judges and prominent lawyers of the said High Court.

o He has the traveled Sirinagar, Anantnag, Dehli, Ajmair and Agra along-with his wife in the year 2007.

o During his visit to occupied Kashmir, he wrote a book "Kashmir Jannat Benazir/Kashmir like heaven". He had the opportunity to meet the people of Kashmir especially on his visit to Sirinagar High Court when he met Hon'ble Chief Justice and Judges of the said High Court.

o He was deposed on 3rd November, 2007 along-with the Hon�ble Chief Justice of Pakistan (Mr. Justice Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhary) and around sixty Hon�ble Judges of Supreme Court of Pakistan and High Courts. On 3rd November, 2007 he was the Senior Puisne Judge of the Lahore High Court and then Chief Justice of the said Court was to retire on 31st December 2007. On the 1st day of December 2008, he was to become the Chief Justice of Lahore High Court right from the day when he was deposed on 3rd November, 2007 till 15th March, 2009, he was twice offered to take Oath but he refused to do so.

o By the grace of Almighty Allah, movement of lawyers for restoration of deposed judiciary continued for about two years in which, electronic & print medias of Pakistan, civil society and public at large played a pivotal role. It shows that the people of Pakistan, particularly the lawyers, are very democratic and they believe in the rule of law. Ultimately, on 16.03.2009, all the deposed Judges, who had not taken Oath by then and who were eleven in number, were restored to their position of 2nd November, 2007.

o He took oath as the Chief Justice of Lahore High Court on 14.04.2009.

o During the period from 3rd November, 2007 to 15th March, 2009, he traveled extensively within Punjab and Karachi and addressed almost all the Bars for upholding the rule of law.

☪☪☪☪;950962 said:

I say JAP zindabad!

Oh yaa but we are setting up an entire Pakistani anonomizer system strictly for Pakistanis. I use it already and its twice as fast as even JAP or hidemyip (thats a cheap *** program if u ask me but easy to use).

You could buy the service off us **** boys if u guys want. We'll give a cheap price. ;)

I'll post when its open to public here:
Pakistan Nationalist Association

^^^

last time some proxy softwares & proxy sites were working but people reported those proxy softwares & dah everything went black

and how we'll work without Google, hotmail, yahoo, MSN and bing..?? :hitwall:
WTF are they trying to do, want to make all Software Engineers sit like ducks and watch Cartoon Network.. :hitwall:

Software Engineers should know there are other ways to open blocked sites.

Try
Ultra Surf program

Back
Top Bottom