What's new

Monorchism!

PAKISTANI-007

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
A-O-A
Does Pakistan Army, Air Force and Navy accept a guy who have monorchism by birth?
Thanks.

I asked this question 3 months ago but nobody has answered yet. It's not a joke I'm serious.

The only way to find out is to give the ISSB. The main check they do in the ISSB medical is to check if you have an inguinal hernia through the bend over. The idea is to see if you can lift weights.

The only way to find out is to give the ISSB. The main check they do in the ISSB medical is to check if you have an inguinal hernia through the bend over. The idea is to see if you can lift weights.

Please visit nearest CMH. Ask any male doctor over there.
Simple.

Based on what I just read on quora:
https://www.quora.com/I-am-appearin...ion-considering-I-am-physically-fit-otherwise
I came to know that having one testicle only, no matter whatsoever reason, is a ground for permanent rejection by SSB for Indian army.
I however want to join PAF not Pak army and that too for Admin and Special Duties branch not for GD pilot.
Since my monorchism is not because of any disease and I can perform anything, be it physical or sexual well like a normal guy it shouldn't be a reason for my permanent rejection by ISSB.
However I'm quite confused and thinking to give up my preparation for ISSB after reading this because selection process is almost same in SSB and ISSB.
Any guidance on this matter would be greatly appreciated because there is no CMH near me and I don't know anyone who is in the armed forces.

Back
Top Bottom