What's new

Mongolian Nazis

CardSharp

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
This has to rank up there with Russian Neo-Nazis for sheer ignorance of history and what Nazis ideology actually meant, but while the Russians are scary, I just can't help but laugh at these Monglian Nazis.

Mongolian neo-Nazis: Anti-Chinese sentiment fuels rise of ultra-nationalism

Mongolian-neo-Nazi-group--006.jpg

Their right hands rise to black-clad chests and flash out in salute to their nation: "Sieg heil!" They praise Hitler's devotion to ethnic purity.

But with their high cheekbones, dark eyes and brown skin, they are hardly the Third Reich's Aryan ideal. A new strain of Nazism has found an unlikely home: Mongolia.

Once again, ultra-nationalists have emerged from an impoverished economy and turned upon outsiders. This time the main targets come from China, the rising power to the south.

Dayar Mongol threatened to shave the heads of women who sleep with Chinese men. Three years ago, the leader of Blue Mongol was convicted of murdering his daughter's boyfriend, reportedly because the young man had studied in China.

Though Tsagaan Khass leaders say they do not support violence, they are self-proclaimed Nazis. "Adolf Hitler was someone we respect. He taught us how to preserve national identity," said the 41-year-old co-founder, who calls himself Big Brother.

"We don't agree with his extremism and starting the second world war. We are against all those killings, but we support his ideology. We support nationalism rather than fascism."

It is, by any standards, an extraordinary choice. Under Hitler, Soviet prisoners of war who appeared Mongolian were singled out for execution. More recently, far-right groups in Europe have attacked Mongolian migrants.

Not all ultra-nationalists use this iconography; and widespread ignorance about the Holocaust and other atrocities may help to explain why some do.

"We have to make sure that as a nation our blood is pure. That's about our independence," said 23-year-old Battur, pointing out that the population is under three million.

"If we start mixing with Chinese, they will slowly swallow us up. Mongolian society is not very rich. Foreigners come with a lot of money and might start taking our women."

Big Brother acknowledges he discovered such ideas through the nationalist groups that emerged in Russia after the Soviet Union's fall; Mongolia had been a satellite state. But the anti-Chinese tinge is distinct and increasingly popular.

"While most people feel far-right discourse is too extreme, there seems to be a consensus that China is imperialistic, 'evil' and intent on taking Mongolia," said Franck Billé of Cambridge University, who is researching representations of Chinese people in Mongolia.

Last edited:
But the Mongolian are one of the most mixed races in the world...

Alienation of civilization can only condemn them further into stone age.

IMHO, the only way out for the Mongolian is to mix with the Chinese.

BTW, I am in China these days... Unbelievable how would any fool be so idiot as to stay away from such a great and vibrate country...

Last edited:
Read what Adolf Hitler himself said about Chinese:

In The Political Testament of Adolf Hitler, Hitler stated, "Pride in one's own race - and that does not imply contempt for other races - is also a normal and healthy sentiment. I have never regarded the Chinese or the Japanese as being inferior to ourselves. They belong to ancient civilizations, and I admit freely that their past history is superior to our own. They have the right to be proud of their past, just as we have the right to be proud of the civilization to which we belong. Indeed, I believe the more steadfast the Chinese and the Japanese remain in their pride of race, the easier I shall find it to get on with them."

Honorary Aryan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - (Original Source: The Political Testament of Adolf Hitler, 1945).

I wonder what our "Mongolian Nazi" friends think about that one?

Regardless, Adolf Hitler's racist legacy should die a gruesome death. Such nonsense is best confined to the past, where it belongs. Racists and Racial supremacists can **** off.

Idiots adopt Nazis without actually understanding what it stands for. Had the real Nazis been around, the Russian and Mongolian 'Nazis' would have been considered inferior and shot dead.

Nazism is nothin but an overlow superiority complex stemming from hatred of others, whether it was by the Germans back in the 30s and 40s, or by these modern Neo-Nazis. They are the real ***** of this world.

Mongolia is in a geographical pickle. It is landlocked and only borders two countries. Russia isn't very developed outside of European Russia and now it seems Mongolia doesn't want to play ball with China based on some deep held antipathy.

I suspect it has something to do with seeing themselves as superior to the Chinese once upon a time (Yuan, Northern Song, and Qing dynasty). It is probably mentally traumatic to see China rise under Han leadership, while they languish in practically medieval conditions.

Last edited:
Mongolia is in a geographical pickle. It is landlocked and only borders two countries. Russia isn't very developed outside of European Russia and now it seems they don't want to play ball with China based on some deep held antipathy.

I suspect it has something to do with seeing themselves as superior to the Chinese once upon a time (Yuan, Northern Song, and Qing dynasty). It is probably mentally traumatic to see China rise under Han leadership, while they languish in practically medieval conditions.

this sounds like mindreading russia. whats your analysis based on :lol:

What do you mean? I said nothing of Russia except that it's industry and economy is mainly focused in the European portion.

You may have misread this

"Russia isn't very developed outside of European Russia and now it seems they don't want to play ball with China based on some deep held antipathy"

can be separated into

"Russia isn't very developed outside of European Russia" (Thus limiting its ability to trade with Mongolia.)

"Now it [Mongolia] seems they don't want to play ball with China based on some deep held antipathy" (obviously the Nazi thing underlies some general resentment against China)

Why are Indian members so ready to see slights against it or its partners where none exists?

oops, my bad. it wasn't about slight to russia or anything. i did think that you were talking about russia though, but the main thing is that i find these psychology speculation type topics fishy in general.

and this kind of analysis mind reading :)

oops, my bad. it wasn't about slight to russia or anything. i did think that you were talking about russia though, but the main thing is that i find these psychology speculation type topics fishy in general.

and this kind of analysis mind reading :)

Hardly. I cut out some part of the original article because it was way to long

"While most people feel far-right discourse is too extreme, there seems to be a consensus that China is imperialistic, 'evil' and intent on taking Mongolia," said Franck Billé of Cambridge University, who is researching representations of Chinese people in Mongolia.
Original
Mongolian neo-Nazis: Anti-Chinese sentiment fuels rise of ultra-nationalism | World news | The Guardian

So not mind reading or at least not my mind reading.

and i thought Mongolia and China share a healthy relationship:disagree:

I don't think we can summarize up the relationship of the two nations based on a few nut jobs, Germany has its own Nazi fanatics but that don't mean they hate Israel.

Whats holding Mongolia from being like its Asian peers of that region?
I mean they don't have a flawed economic policy like North Korea. :undecided:

Whats holding Mongolia from being like its Asian peers of that region?
I mean they don't have a flawed economic policy like North Korea. :undecided:

They're landlocked, so no export-driven manufacturing industries for them.

I would rank Mongolia as one of the more lonely countries on this lonely planet, with a grand total of two neighbors. It has no cultural, racial or religious similarities with the Central Asia countries, so they're not considered Central Asians, and not even a full member of SCO. Despite some racial connections to the East Asians, they're not a part of the Sinosphere therefore no one considers them to be East Asians. As a landlocked country it's also not a part of the Pacific Community (no APEC membership, etc). So they're pretty much a nation in nowhere. Quite sad for a country once ruled much of the Eurasia, actually.

Back
Top Bottom