What's new

Molanas March

Wrath

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I have been watching Ary news . According to this report by Intel. Agencies , Molana has a force of 80,000 named as " Ansar-ul-islam" . They also could get their hands on weaponry.
So my question is where are we going .
1) First rizvi and his brain-washed army and now Molana ! . For how long we will let them live free like this .
2) Where were the intelligence agencies when Rizvi was forming his army and after that incident , Intel.agencies should have been more cautious . How did they let fazloo and co. make this gigantic force without anyone from the agencies hearing or investigating it ? .
3) Why don't we expand our Intel. Networks to everywhere in Pakistan , after all the 10,000 ISI agents , they all can't be in India or Afghanistan ? .
4) Why don't we ban religious parties once and for all ? .
5) There is no doubt now that fazloo is following Indian agenda . They probably want to hijack Islamabad with fazloo's help and then attack AJK . So where is establishment ? .

I hope the seniors will answer to my these questions .

I have been watching Ary news . According to this report by Intel. Agencies , Molana has a force of 80,000 named as " Ansar-ul-islam" . They also could get their hands on weaponry.
So my question is where are we going .
1) First rizvi and his brain-washed army and now Molana ! . For how long we will let them live free like this .
2) Where were the intelligence agencies when Rizvi was forming his army and after that incident , Intel.agencies should have been more cautious . How did they let fazloo and co. make this gigantic force without anyone from the agencies hearing or investigating it ? .
3) Why don't we expand our Intel. Networks to everywhere in Pakistan , after all the 10,000 ISI agents , they all can't be in India or Afghanistan ? .
4) Why don't we ban religious parties once and for all ? .
5) There is no doubt now that fazloo is following Indian agenda . They probably want to hijack Islamabad with fazloo's help and then attack AJK . So where is establishment ? .

I hope the seniors will answer to my these questions .

Pak Establishment wants to first expose this clown organization of mullahs and then take action...

I'm of the opinion "to nip the evil in the bud". Even better is to never pet the snakes. I don't believe in charming snakes.

Pak Establishment wants to first expose this clown organization of mullahs and then take action...
But shouldn't they have stopped it from its roots rather than cutting down a grown tree !

I'm of the opinion "to nip the evil in the bud". Even better is to never pet the snakes. I don't believe in charming snakes.
I agree . Should have taken care of them in the beginning .

I agree . Should have taken care of them in the beginning .
Well, I'm not that old but what I've seen so far is the ugly games being played by the establishment.

Not very far in the past, we all remember Lal Masjid. How the armed men with AK47s and other weapons were allowed to gather in the heart of the capital... very close to the diplomatic enclave. Was that not a failure on the part of the state? Did anyone find the root causes, was it an intel failure or the inaction by the administration early on?

Basically that the game played by the bastard dictator Musharraf so as to show the world that he is the only one fighting the terrorist and hence he is indispensable and the world should support him. He was such mofo and for that he was ready to kill thousands of innocent people as well and destroy the image of the country.. but that mofo rat is living and enjoying his miserable life in Dubai on pension from his masters.

Well, I'm not that old but what I've seen so far is the ugly games being played by the establishment.

Not very far in the past, we all remember Lal Masjid. How the armed men with AK47s and other weapons were allowed to gather in the heart of the capital... very close to the diplomatic enclave. Was that not a failure on the part of the state? Did anyone find the root causes, was it an intel failure or the inaction early on?

Basically that the game played by the bastard dictator Musharraf so as to show the world that he is the only one fighting the terrorist and hence he is indispensable and the world should support him. He was such mofo and for that he was ready to kill thousands of innocent people as well and destroy the image of the country.. but that mofo rat is living and enjoying his miserable life in Dubai on pension from his masters.
Hope the establishment tights it's laces before it's too late .

Hope the establishment tights it's laces before it's too late .

This rumour is also circulating that Mullah Fuzla has been launched, by certain powerful circles, to compel IK to agree on giving NRO to Nawaz and many others.

Dirty scums marching on Clean Islamabad .. Damn these Mullah will be destroying the beautiful Islamabad, can't we just put em all down ?

1. ARY News is owned by a man who is now an advisor to the PTI government, therefore the coverage must be taken with a pinch of salt, and there is a clear conflict of interest, hence scope for bias. Similarly GEO was owned by a man with very close ties to PMLN, so there was often bias in GEO reporting of Noon league. My parents watch ARY news too, so do I, I don't doubt Diesel has armed thugs, but I think we should all be aware of what the potential for bias is.

2. The state has been implicit with all these groups. The siyasi Mullahs all have friends and family in high places, they have access to money to grease palms, they all have influence, hence they can get away with what they like. Rizvi in comparison is small fry - his people got taken out the moment they crossed the line. They served a purpose again PMLN, when that was over, they were over. Diesel has played this game much longer, his roots go much further.

our country badly need renaissance here we are struck with these animals whom are using religion for getting power and money
Give some 200 years and your renaissance will be complete, no religious nut jobs dictating the functioning of the state nor there will be any terrorism.
It took Christianity some 400 years to rid itself of religious fundamentalism, now look where they have reached..!
Hope for the best.

Why not kidnap them and send them to Kashmir for Jihad
:lol: This is improbable in so many levels..!

Back
Top Bottom