What's new

Mohammad Amir has pleaded guilty to spot-fixing in a London Court

Whatever people say about him he was immense talent... He went for black money 'cause everyone does this.... Should not be a surprise for any professional cricketer that amir did that..
And the people who are saying that there are millions like him in pakistan or definitely wrong bowlers like him are not born everyday not even every decade.... I want him back at any cost if ICC and PCB were unable to control Mazhar majed tell me who's fault was that Amir's ?? huh...

Whatever people say about him he was immense talent... He went for black money 'cause everyone does this.... Should not be a surprise for any professional cricketer that amir did that..
And the people who are saying that there are millions like him in pakistan or definitely wrong bowlers like him are not born everyday not even every decade.... I want him back at any cost if ICC and PCB were unable to control Mazhar majed tell me who's fault was that Amir's ?? huh...

its all players fault. I don't want corrupt people in the team. You can make your private team and make him your captain if you want... but I don't want to see these traitors in the National team of Pakistan.

its all players fault. I don't want corrupt people in the team. You can make your private team and make him your captain if you want... but I don't want to see these traitors in the National team of Pakistan.

What about Wasim Akram the biggest juwaaareee who started all this crap and you don't know why he has so much links in Indian cricket ??

What about the Indian cricketers like Azharuddin and many others who's names are not on media ? ?

If you call him a traitor then I think ICC should ban cricket 'cause whole of cricket is full of traitors

And one more thing zaki if its all players' fault then what is PCB for what is disciplinary commitee doing there ??

For god sake a bookies was allowed to meet players and neither the ICC nor the PCB were aware that he was a bookie ??

O come on give me a break....

What about Wasim Akram the biggest juwaaareee who started all this crap and you don't know why he has so much links in Indian cricket ??

What about the Indian cricketers like Azharuddin and many others who's names are not on media ? ?

If you call him a traitor then I think ICC should ban cricket 'cause whole of cricket is full of traitors

Whomsoever proved guilty was punished one way or another

Azharuddin is one of them

LOL.. You guys cant write 2 lines without bringing India into it :rofl:

A pakistani cricketer admits to cheating in a British court and you have to bring India in to the mix..

do u have evidence regarding that ? azharuddin is already banned by BCCi for ur information.

we do not need traitor to play for national team and sell the pride of the country for few dollars. This mentality is a shame

Back
Top Bottom