What's new

Mohammad Amir has pleaded guilty to spot-fixing in a London Court

Gentle Typhoon

Reaction score
DAWN - Pakistan’s Mohammad Amir pleads guilty in spot-fixing case

Salman-Butt-Mohammad-Asif-and-Mohammad-Amir-charged-with-spot-fixing.jpg

KARACHI: Pakistan’s fast-bowler Mohammad Amir has pleaded guilty to spot-fixing in a London court.

During Pakistan’s tour of England in 2010, British tabloid “News of the World” accused then-captain Salman Butt, fast-bowler Mohammad Asif and Mohammad Amir of spot-fixing.

News of the World alleged they bowled no-balls at prearranged times during August’s fourth Test at Lord’s.

The International Cricket Council (ICC) had previously banned Amir from all forms of cricket for a period of five years while Asif was banned for seven years and Butt was handed a ten year ban.

More to follow.

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

Smiley is mistake, I selected Red face mad smiley dunno how it changed.

---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

Smiley is mistake, I selected Red face mad smiley dunno how it changed.

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like

As much as I want him back in the team, I would like ICC to stick with the 5 year ban and make an example out of him and the others.

They have disgraced the country so much!

As much as I want him back in the team, I would like ICC to stick with the 5 year ban and make an example out of him and the others.

They have disgraced the country so much!

a naton which has corruption from peon to president these are not big deal for them shamefully we are one of most corrupt nation on earth .we make corruption in each and every field .so i have no surprise at all .

Back
Top Bottom