What's new

Modi’s poorly planned lockdown won’t save us from coronavirus, but will kill economy

one reason i dont watch main stream media that much in india now...99% is fake/paid news.

99% of Indian national-level mainstream media is pro-Sangh... Therefore, fake and paid.

The ones who are outside this bracket are agencies like NDTV and The Hindu.

99% of Indian national-level mainstream media is pro-Sangh... Therefore, fake and paid.

What about The Print, the Wire, Scroll.in, apart from 'The Print' which is an Indian digital news online-newspaper, rest are media websites or blogs, still better. No mainstream channel apart from NDTV, The Hindu yes...there must be some individual brilliance in India Today, or some more.

A new channel Mojo...

I see.
The Hindu should be renamed anti hindu.The less said about the "honest" money laundering NDTV the better.Not just these two even the regional ones in my state everything is fake.One don in my region has killed hundreds of people.And has maimed hundreds more but not one media highlighted him for two decades.With money you can buy any indian media and demonize anyone.

What about The Print, the Wire, Scroll.in, apart from 'The Print' which is an Indian digital news online-newspaper, rest are media websites or blogs, still better. No mainstream channel apart from NDTV, The Hindu yes...there must be some individual brilliance in India Today, or some more.

They are good, including the few from India Today. And I will add AltNews which tries to check if a certain news is fake.

For example it did a check on an allegation against Shehla Rashid and found it to be untrue :

The Hindu should be renamed anti hindu.

The Hindu only speaks against Regressive majoritarian tendencies of the Sangh. It is not anti-Hindu.

The less said about the "honest" money laundering NDTV the better.

What is your objection to NDTV ??

One don in my region has killed hundreds of people.And has maimed hundreds more but not one media highlighted him for two decades.

Well, I think if you manage get this info to Ravish Kumar of NDTV he may do a spot coverage of this issue.

The Hindu only speaks against Regressive majoritarian tendencies of the Sangh. It is not anti-Hindu.

Though i disagree i respect your opinion.

What is your objection to NDTV ??

Sir i dont think you have to see this :

Well, I think if you manage get this info to Ravish Kumar of NDTV he may do a spot coverage of this issue.

Like i said sir...i dont trust these buggers one bit...i am a poor man toiling everyday to put food on my families table...so me being alive is very important for my parents...thats the least i can do for them in this life time.

The police did stop me, but I carried some doctor prescriptions with me. I made an excuse that I had to buy medicines which were not available in my area. They let me go.

Sorry for disappointing you guys. You pray that they put me in lock next time.

This implies that the police of Pune is extremely inefficient.:lol:

This implies that the police of Pune is extremely inefficient.:lol:
The druggists too.

They sold me anti anxiety pills on an expired prescription. This never ever happened before. And I am not complaining.

China had been locked down for a good 3 months, it didn't kill our economy. No chaos, no panic, everything is stable and organized, people feel very safe.
India is no China dear.

I'm with our PM 500% at this time.

It's not the time to point fingers but display our world famous jugaad.
Isn't its his responsibility to provide food for the poor and daily wagers?
It's his responsibility while he was doing lock down. A poor country like Pakistan pm was making volenteers force to provide food and ration supplies at home. And even during the lock down supply chains must. Continue.
India is no different then us. Poor and hungry people earning less then 70 rupees a day. What would they do during curfew.

India is no China dear.

Isn't its his responsibility to provide food for the poor and daily wagers?
It's his responsibility while he was doing lock down. A poor country like Pakistan pm was making volenteers force to provide food and ration supplies at home. And even during the lock down supply chains must. Continue.
India is no different then us. Poor and hungry people earning less then 70 rupees a day. What would they do during curfew.

Lots of states like UP under Yogi are doing the same. Personally I don't want anyone coming to my home. Tell me where to go and at what time. I'll be there.

Back
Top Bottom