What's new

Modi’s poorly planned lockdown won’t save us from coronavirus, but will kill economy

Hindu extremists were cheering and celebrating when Muslim Kashmir was annexed and locked down.

Now look at those same pathetic people with their own families locked down and herded like sheep. No Hindu extremist cheering now.

Only one Chinese province was under a lockdown not whole of China.

And China does not follow suicidal policy of Muslim appeasement

What a disgusting statement. Even in Corona spread you didn't stop to spew your hatred for Muslims.
Why such posts and people are tolerated on this forum is beyond me.

A 21-day national curfew is impossible and unreasonable. With a population of more than 1 billion, and most of the population living in rural areas, the national curfew puts people's normal lives in turmoil and pushes tens of millions of people into bankruptcy and poverty.

You stated a lame analogy - Robber and the gold.

1)Gold is not a living thing.

2) Muslims are not getting robbed. Infact they are enjoying haram fruits of appeasement. The real victims are non Muslims.

3) Graft is something related to Corruption. In this case there is no corruption. Both parties ie Hindu Muslim appeasing politicians and Muslims are well aware of each other's intention. They want this symbiotic relationship to continue

@padamchen @Juggernaut_the_Gangu

Facts which you don't like don't become hateful automatically.

I did not mean to upset some one. That was not my intention.
The example was just to stress on the usage of 'Subject' and 'Object' in a situation which i exlpicitly mentioned in my text above in brackets because i knew your Hinglish wouldnt be able to comprehend that.

I guess its useless tying to engage in a rational discussion with you guys!

The example was to stress on the usage of 'Subject' and 'Object' in a situation which i exlpicitly mentioned in the text above in brackets in case your Hinglish wasnt able to comprehend that. I guess its useless tying to engage in a rational discussion with you guys!
That's okay.
The definition of 'rational' is subjective.

I am bored.I am going for a drive, if the police stops me so be it.

Thanks for your inputs anyway. It kept me occupied for few minutes.

That's okay.
The definition of 'rational' is subjective.

I am bored.I am going for a drive, if the police stops me so be it.

Thanks for your inputs anyway. It kept me occupied for few minutes.
Go and enjoy the rotten society of yours till we come back for another 800 years and clean it up again!

Its surprizing how it took less than 80 years to spread this much dirt and hate all around and washoff the past gains!

We definitely need to visit again, this time though the visit will probably last forever!

Last edited:
A 21-day national curfew is impossible and unreasonable.
A 21(or a 28) days of lockdown is definitely the most reasonable from a scientific point of view considering the data we have until now. The other option would be sham and half-hearted efforts of some neighborhood countries leaving their citizens on the mercy of nature.

necessities, daily supplies, food, medicines ....

All i know is India will not survive this without serious consequences. The lack of mass testing means a huge number of positive cases and deaths are not reported for 1.4 billion people. India's economy is already tanking and this complete lockdown of the entire country can bring growth below 0%.

Street workers, street vendors, farmers, patients, poor families, farm owners,..... will be the biggest victims. Special budgets are needed to support them.

Back
Top Bottom