Status
Not open for further replies.

manlion

Reaction score
EUp3m-sU8AA7QcL

LMAO!!!!

Reminds me of a very old Dada Kondke quote:

Andheri raat main Diya tere haath main

It would be anyways to expensive for them to light a candle especially at this time.

It's not feasible

This guy is so full of s***, some people will actually believe that doing so somehow will keep the coronavirus away. It's a good thing he did not suggest a glass of refreshing Cow Cola to to go with that .

He just wants us to demonstrate our unity and will at these testing times by this act..he said that clearly...

Nothing to make significance of, for the outsiders. It's clearly symbolic, what's more to it? Why did you need this thread.

Troll thread.
Troll threads do zero damage to anyone.

Troll PMs though can seriously propagate damaging nonsense and waste the time and energy of people.

Why does India tolerate this troll PM?

What's a diya by the way?

Troll PMs though can seriously propagate damaging nonsense and waste the time and energy of people.

Only Modi knows why he asked the nation to stand in balconies with a candle for 9 minutes. Others think it's for showing unity and resolve.

Looks like Tali and Thali method has failed.

I am looking forward to see the next one after this 9 minutes power shutdown.

Troll thread doesn't have a productive discussion. Something PDF lacking these days.
People are already sitting idle in their homes wasting energy. So these things will only cheer some people. Besides it's not damaging.

I'm not having a serious discussion on this. You're arguing for the sake of it.

Diya is a lamp.

Troll thread doesn't have a productive discussion. Something PDF lacking these days.
People are already sitting idle in their homes wasting energy. So these things will only cheer some people. Besides it's not damaging.

I'm not having a serious discussion on this. You're arguing for the sake of it.

Diya is a lamp.
A lamp? What a great a diya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom