What's new

Modi's Clean India Drive & reality...

One of the comments for the video says the following:
"Most of the Indians would never be able to tackle their issues because they do not know how to implement and apply effective rules.They are stubborn , deceptive and incapable of doing anything good. They become patriotic only after they leave their country and give lectures about how great their country is. I have no words to describe how i feel staying in India and it really sucks to be in a place where almost every nook and corner is dirty and yet people would make you feel wrong for pointing out their mistakes.They are oversmart, arrogant and overconfident."

I read this illuminating comment by an Indian today:

"Most of the Indians would never be able to tackle their issues because they do not know how to implement and apply effective rules.They are stubborn , deceptive and incapable of doing anything good. They become patriotic only after they leave their country and give lectures about how great their country is. I have no words to describe how i feel staying in India and it really sucks to be in a place where almost every nook and corner is dirty and yet people would make you feel wrong for pointing out their mistakes.They are oversmart, arrogant and overconfident."

I read this illuminating comment by an Indian today:

So unbelievably filthy. Just watching it makes you cringe.

The power of 1+ billion Indians on display folks. Polluting the earth like rats.

Varanasi is just so dirty...

watch

Back
Top Bottom