What's new

Modi's Clean India Drive & reality...

Africa is catching up with India very quickly! Look at how developed their cities are!

Wow Einstein, comparing flu to garbage is the best you got?
Ooooo filth is filth.. It's just that your country is just as filthy .. it may look glossy from outside but worse because of the weird animals eaten

Ooooo filth is filth.. It's just that your country is just as filthy .. it may look glossy from outside but worse because of the weird animals eaten

They are not animals, they are your gods. Hindu gods taste good, especially when barbecued. Here in America, Hindu gods are eaten daily by just about everyone. I myself had eaten two Hindu gods just today.

They are not animals, they are your gods. Hindu gods taste good, especially when barbecued. Here in America, Hindu gods are eaten daily by just about everyone. I myself had eaten two Hindu gods just today.
Hahaha.. eat eat.. which God? Snake God, monkey God, insect God or pig God? swine flu done, bird flu done.. what next? Just avoid these type of ppl.. no one knows what you'll get next.

Humble request... please please please .. do not create demand for endangered species across the world for TCM.

Hahaha.. eat eat.. which God? Snake God, monkey God, insect God or pig God? swine flu done, bird flu done.. what next? Just avoid these type of ppl.. no one knows what you'll get next.

Humble request... please please please .. do not create demand for endangered species across the world for TCM.

Hindus have many gods. Even Donald Trump is a god.

Please respect religion!! Its their faith let them believe what they want and dont make fun of it.

Lol, filth like yourself don't even compare. Let alone compare countries. Eating animals is filthy? Lol is that your vedic logic?
You do know humans are omnivorous and it doesn't matter what the meat is. So much for your vedic logic. :laugh:

Lol, filth like yourself don't even compare. Let alone compare countries. Eating animals is filthy? Lol is that your vedic logic?
You do know humans are omnivorous and it doesn't matter what the meat is. So much for your vedic logic. :laugh:
Ok go eat meat and spread swine flu

Ok go eat meat and spread swine flu
Okay you should update your vedic logic to version 2.0 that eating meat is perfectly alright. We've been doing it for centuries. Meanwhile, in India you can die of malaria or diarrhea by being herbivores. :laugh:

Okay you should update your vedic logic to version 2.0 that eating meat is perfectly alright. We've been doing it for centuries. Meanwhile, in India you can die of malaria or diarrhea by being herbivores. :laugh:
Do what you want. Eat meat, eat god,eat jinping.. whatever..Just don't spread swine flu.

Back
Top Bottom