What's new

Modified POF G-3 with scopes and drum mag!

DESERT FIGHTER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Check this baby out... never knew we made drum mags for G-3s... sind police cop:

a5jpyg.jpg

i herd that the army in Pakistan provides the gun G3 or type-56 but the soldiers themselves have to do upgrades except the special forces. is this true?

Give'em the kit, anybody can modify guns according to his specifications. Though i see picatinny rails missing.

I think this is either a local POF G3 fitted with a 50 round drum magazine bought or provided to Sindh Police from somewhere abroad. Here check this link and the magazine in the above picture has a match with it.

X-91 Drum 50 Round HK Drum - HKPARTS.NET

Also check out the below pic of recent defence show in Brazil, just see the modified G3 platforms they have, 3-4 modified g-3 weapon systems can be seen. Just check out the upper side 2nd gun from the right, a much shorter barrel G3 weapon system.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...87864.364835526914415&type=1&relevant_count=1

Nice job with the modifying. Is this G-3 the gun they carry around in city? they have old AKs mostly!

high??? it has a recoil equivalent of RPG :lol: i dont know when will we get rid of this g3 bulky riffle :undecided:

Damn...

The G-3 is a good battle rifle. And only to be used according to its limitations.

Damn...

The G-3 is a good battle rifle. And only to be used according to its limitations.

it does not suit our environment , even i saw our police holding this gun :D

Back
Top Bottom