What's new

Modified POF G-3 with scopes and drum mag!

who are these guys ...Anti-Terrorist Units.

From the pictures behind the person standing, it does seems to be some ATF training centre.

I often see Sindh police guys holding different origin guns, which shows they sindh police is equipped with some foreign origin rifles in the assault role and sniper role. This modified G3 if in use with 50 round magazine is gonna give one hell of a firepower or should i say firestorm.

A very powerful & accurate weapon....
G-3 - Copy.jpg

A very powerful & accurate weapon....
View attachment 13888

Not the best stance for a gun with that much kick. Semi Auto might be okay ( will be iffy if rapid single shots ). Full auto will be all over the place. He has to keep his weight on the front foot, rear leg arched on toes pushing the body forwards. Otherwise the recoil will affect target sighting/acquisition.

Unfortunately our lanky guys are too thin to handle the recoil seeing some of them in training. Type-56 is all right for them.

Not the right stance for a gun with that much kick. Semi Auto might be okay ( will be iffy if rapid single shots ). Full auto will be all over the place. He has to keep his weight on the front foot, rear leg arched on toes pushing the body forwards. Otherwise the recoil will affect target sighting/acquisition.

Target hit at 200 meters. Recoil is acceptable and easy to handle.

Target hit at 200 meters. Recoil is acceptable and easy to handle.

Not saying about accuracy, im referring to quick successive shots be it in semi auto or full. The guy in the picture would not acquire an acceptable grouping ( 18 inches ) for 100 yards in that stance ( quick shots ).

I have met a few Swedes and Norwegians. They knew how to fire this bad boy at full auto, these guys absorbed recoil like champs. Made the recoil feel like as if they were firing 5.56! Plus absolute best grouping at 100 meters. Then again they were tall and built. Freaking Vikings man.

Not saying about accuracy, im referring to quick successive shots be it in semi auto or full. The guy in the picture would not acquire an acceptable grouping ( 18 inches ) for 100 yards in that stance ( quick shots ).

I have met a few Swedes and Norwegians. They knew how to fire this bad boy at full auto, these guys absorbed recoil like champs. Made the recoil feel like as if they were firing 5.56! Plus absolute best grouping at 100 meters. Then again they were tall and built. Freaking Vikings man.

Just asking...
How many shots have you fired from a G3 in this stance....

Just asking...
How many shots have you fired from a G3 in this stance....

Plenty, plenty of clips. Prone, sitting, crouching, lying on my back ( be careful, almost lost my eye from recoil ), standing. I'm saying from general experience. But then again people have different comfort areas. Seeing young lanky kids with G3 rapid rate fire is not at all upto my liking. I'm no military professional just hang around a lot.

I also tried the M version a few wees ago. HEAVIER! i was surprised to say the least, but target acquisition got a lot better with optics.

Plenty, plenty of clips. Prone, sitting, crouching, lying on my back ( be careful, almost lost my eye from recoil ), standing. I'm saying from general experience. But then again people have different comfort areas. Seeing young lanky kids with G3 rapid rate fire is not at all upto my liking. I'm no military professional just hang around a lot.

I also tried the M version a few wees ago. HEAVIER! i was surprised to say the least, but target acquisition got a lot better with optics.

Well from my personal experience, almost all positions, if you now how to handle the recoil, then it's not much of a problem.

Undoubtedly.

If we knew about its recoil when we went for it why didn't we go for one of those Type 56s or others when China was procuring them instead ?

In addition to the recoil I've heard that either in CQB situations or up in colder areas the G-3 isn't really a very good firearm !

If we knew about its recoil when we went for it why didn't we go for one of those Type 56s or others when China was procuring them instead ?

In addition to the recoil I've heard that either in CQB situations or up in colder areas the G-3 isn't really a very good firearm !

G3 are awesome just need optics and collapsible stocks and a fore grip. It's a very effective fire arm, with these add ons its the SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT :D

CQB rifles are shorter with low recoil. G3 arent those they are battle fifles. AK/T-56 are assault rifles. CQB are generally SMG like MP5s and shorter barreled M4s.

Cold weather i dunno man, not that knowledgeable.

CQB rifles are shorter with low recoil. G3 arent those they are battle fifles. AK/T-56 are assault rifles. CQB are generally SMG like MP5s and shorter barreled M4s.

Cold weather i dunno man, not that knowledgeable.

Can't we have both of those abilities in one rifle - Like the Chinese use their QBZs for that purpose of the Russians their upgraded AKs ! :unsure:

Can't we have both of those abilities in one rifle - Like the Chinese use their QBZs for that purpose of the Russians their upgraded AKs ! :unsure:

Russians use an array of short barreled guns, especially AS-VAL. That bad boy is awesome. QBZ has tone of variations, sort barreled, different caliber capability.

Russians use an array of short barreled guns, especially AS-VAL. That bad boy is awesome. QBZ has tone of variations, sort barreled, different caliber capability.

Yeah thats what I meant; these Insurgencies aren't going to go away for the next few decades would it not make more sense then to invest in a customizable 'battle rifle' that is flexible enough to go from conventional to non conventional roles ?

Yeah thats what I meant; these Insurgencies aren't going to go away for the next few decades would it not make more sense then to invest in a customizable 'battle rifle' that is flexible enough to go from conventional to non conventional roles ?

Too much expenses. Khazana khali hai :D

Back
Top Bottom