What's new

Modi will move India closer to Japan and China, US expert on Sangh Parivar says

u don't know what india is if u think people support hindutva,if bjp tries imposing it they will get a drubbing in 2019 elections for sure.

people won't tolerate any kind of shit here

so??
who are u to decide what i should eat or not??

what sort of thinking is that?

Kobe beef pasand hai? Japanese wala :enjoy: bot $$ hai

Buddy Hindutva is everywhere are you blind? lol just because u don't agree with it does not mean others would have your stance. RSS is in every corner of India as is VHP :angel: we are active everywhere from Kerala, Tamil Nadu to Assam

Kobe beef pasand hai? Japanese wala :enjoy: bot $$ hai

Buddy Hindutva is everywhere are you blind? lol just because u don't agree with it does not mean others would have your stance. RSS is in every corner of India as is VHP :angel: we are active everywhere from Kerala, Tamil Nadu to Assam

rss has 0 clout in india...............totally 0.
VHP is a ultra conservative stupid organization with praveen togadia comparable to owaisi in hate speeches.

As again i know for a fact that people don't give a **** whether modi is rss man or not,,,,,,he got the vote only for development and he would be wise to concentrate there only

rss has 0 clout in india...............totally 0.
VHP is a ultra conservative stupid organization with praveen togadia comparable to owaisi in hate speeches.

As again i know for a fact that people don't give a **** whether modi is rss man or not,,,,,,he got the vote only for development and he would be wise to concentrate there only

I thought you are smart lol and you say RSS has 0 clout :disagree: you can speak for yourself he-man not 500 million others

I thought you are smart lol and you say RSS has 0 clout :disagree: you can speak for yourself he-man not 500 million others
i very well can.
i live here and talk to people everyday.

none gives a **** about hindutva or beef....no one.

but u were right on one point...........i am smart:angel::lol::lol::lol:

i very well can.

Buddy I come India every year and my grandparents, cousins live there and guess where my roots are? Gujarat :agree: the same as MODI bhai and Hindutva is alive and kicking in India from Shiv Sena to VHP we are everywhere if we wanted we can make anyone tremble we come out in force with weapons :rolleyes:

Even the police can't stop us lol they are in our pockets we rule India by proxy this is the truth

Buddy I come India every year and my grandparents, cousins live there and guess where my roots are? Gujarat :agree: the same as MODI bhai and Hindutva is alive and kicking in India from Shiv Sena to VHP we are everywhere if we wanted we can make anyone tremble we come out in force with weapons :rolleyes:

Even the police can't stop us lol they are in our pockets we rule India by proxy this is the truth

stop glorifying urself with lies!!
i hate conservative people like u,,i have no qualms in saying on ur face,there is no diff between u guys and fanatic muslims or fanatic sikhs.

i very well can.

Bhai The sangha is really everywhere.... you have no Idea the sacrafices the sangha has made SELFLESSLY for India.....You being a sikh know very well what sikhs have done for this country ( and are doing even as we speak).
The RSS has done 100x that with zero marketing/recognition.
They literally dont care if people like you abuse them.
Spend some time at a sangha office and you will learn about them .
The Sangha is more than Hindutva

u have no idea what nationalism is,,,u are a religious fanatic,thats it

stop glorifying urself with lies!!
i hate conservative people like u,,i have no qualms in saying on ur face,there is no diff between u guys and fanatic muslims or fanatic sikhs.

Lies? I do not speak lie buddy I am part of the Sangh I know who we are and what we can do and like I told you we are in every country from USA to UK to every part of Hindustan we can not be stopped by anyone come try if you got balls lol

Dare to face Bajrang dal? VHP? Shiv Sena? aja dikra aja

Bhai The sangha is really everywhere.... you have no Idea the sacrafices the sangha has made SELFLESSLY for India.....You being a sikh know very well what sikhs have done for this country ( and are doing even as we speak).
The RSS has done 100x that with zero marketing/recognition.
They literally dont care if people like you abuse them.
Spend some time at a sangha office and you will learn about them .
The Sangha is more than Hindutva

i know what sangh actually did,,,so lets cut the crap here.

the past is gone but i don't want further division of country.
i was very happy voting for modi but hearing u guys i am really scared and i generally don't get scared easily.

i oppose khalistan in punjab and i will oppose hindutva over india too,u can bet on that

This is not the age of weapons my friend

Sometimes force is needed we have many guns, swords in my village if need be but only when it is needed and the police are with us lol they listen to what our elders say

This is not the age of weapons my friend

I agree though only when Lord Kalki will come will the true battle begin the final chapter

Lies? I do not speak lie buddy I am part of the Sangh I know who we are and what we can do and like I told you we are in every county from USA to UK to every part of Hindustan we can not be stopped by anyone come try if you got balls lol

Dare to face Bajrang dal? VHP? Shiv Sena? aja dikra aja

this is exactly the sort of behaviour i hate,,,u are proving my point again and again shamelessly.
sure what can i do when 100 goons start march towards me with tridents in their hands for eating beef.................ur idea of india

i know what sangh actually did,,,so lets cut the crap here.

the past is gone but i don't want further division of country.
i was very happy voting for modi but hearing u guys i am really scared and i generally don't get scared easily.

i oppose khalistan in punjab and i will oppose hindutva over india too,u can bet on that
Bhai why are you afraid?
All that the sangha wants is no minority appeasement , pro development and a pro-Hindu ( does not mean anti Sikh) stance.
@Yeti is just pulling your leg.

Bhai why are you afraid?
All that the sangha wants is no minority appeasement , pro development and a pro-Hindu ( does not mean anti Sikh) stance.
@Yeti is just pulling your leg.
i am not afraid of anyone.
be it yeti or anyone

Back
Top Bottom