What's new

Modi wave is sweeping the state Jammu & Kashmir - Omar Abdullah

some Razdan isnt it??

Yup - Nidhi Razdan,

Actually NDTV should change name from New Delhi Television to KashmirTelevision.

Even Barkha is married to a Kashmiri...........

I heard when she went to report of floods, she was talking to separatists & PLEADING them not to boycott elections as this would mean easy win for BJP.

J&K will never have a Hindu CM. Muslims of J&K won't ever accept a non-Muslim CM.

Birth rate of Jammu Muslims is high and soon Muslims will be a majority in Jammu too. Inshallah.
OK. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You always cry about Gujrat Riot, and now your are happy with Jammu riot. Are you idiot....
No. He's a false flagger. Indian Muslims r secular. That's why they stayed in India and communal went across border.

J&K will never have a Hindu CM. Muslims of J&K won't ever accept a non-Muslim CM.

Birth rate of Jammu Muslims is high and soon Muslims will be a majority in Jammu too. Inshallah.

You guys seriously need to invest in cable television.:omghaha:

Why sikhs in punjab oppose a Hindu CM?

Article 370 can be only removed if non-Muslims in JK are deported and entry of non-muslims is banned.
I don't think you are a fool, but what's my
opinion compared to that of thousands of
others!!!

Who says Modi is a dividing person?? Look he just united the broken Janata Party members.....sworn enemies like Nitish Kumar and Lalu Prasad are now united because of him.

Hehe just evil yindoo wet dreams it seems
Omar is Muslim

Hindu CM or Muslim CM
I don't care......

But article 370 has to removed for peace and development in Kashmir
I sincerely wish bjp comes to power this time

Last edited:

Usually pigs replicate faster but if you apply that analogy, Kashmir will remain a poor illetrate state.

In last riot in Jammu, we all know who get their *** kicked badly :dance3:
is that what you think? wait till the elections are over ;) They will get a free hand to go.
I said it again and i say it again, mess with those dogras they will change demography in matter of hours.
Once art 370 is removed you will see how demography is changed and how Muslims become minority there :dance3:

Why sikhs in punjab oppose a Hindu CM?

Article 370 can be only removed if non-Muslims in JK are deported and entry of non-muslims is banned.
anyone can become CM of Punjab as long as they have the votes and are good for the state.

Back
Top Bottom