What's new

Modi wave is sweeping the state Jammu & Kashmir - Omar Abdullah

You always cry about Gujrat Riot, and now your are happy with Jammu riot. Are you idiot....
When did u see my crying over Godhra?

More bodies of hindus were recovered. Govt and police didn't report it. Now no one messes with Muslims in Gujarat.

Why sikhs in punjab oppose a Hindu CM?

Article 370 can be only removed if non-Muslims in JK are deported and entry of non-muslims is banned.

Do you have any evidence to say that today sikhs in punjab oppose a Hindu CM ?

Non Muslims are already deported from J&K :P .......... they now live in refugee camps. ........ you can still find one of them wandering in pdf trying to make "peace" and convince you that "hindus are good". :lol:

Not too many Hindus would like to live in a muslim majority state, so most migration into J&K will be Indian muslims.

The dogras are majority in Jammu, you don't want to mess with them, they will simply reduce the demographic numbers in just a matter of hours.
Keep living in Dreamland about Making Jammu muslim majority.Infact once BJP wins there will be many changes., wait and watch ;)

that was the bait, :chilli:

gentleman lets be civil.. and avoid :pissed:

:-)

that was the bait, :chilli:

gentleman lets be civil.. and avoid :pissed:

:-)
True...Let the trolls troll on!
BJP is playing a very good strategic game........
Hope to see a BJP majority in J&K........Then we will see.....

Khalistanis are dead now. So why point to the grave ?

Besides Punjab never had 370. A Hindu CM is India's best chance to remove 370 from the constitution.

In any case, you are not a kashmiri. You should be happy. If 370 is removed, all muslims from India can move to kashmir, buy houses there and again make it a muslim majority state. You stand to gain more this way. What is the problem ?

Quite frankly land is dirt cheap in kashmir and there is plenty of water. Indian muslims must support removal of 370 that gives special advantages to kashmiris than the rest of us.

he is a false flagger...

Hahahahahahaha....This guy Omar used to laugh at people who said that one day BJP will play a major role in state politics.

new BJP government in J & K will definitely bring in fresh thoughts, ideas and improve the areas which were ignored..

SRINAGAR, Nov 4: Blaming his coalition partner for ‘stopping him to do what he wanted to do for the people of Jammu and Kashmir, chief minister Omar Abdullah in an interviewto a news channel said the Congress created difficulties for him as a result he couldn’t achieve what he wanted to. He alleged that Congress party did not allow the coalition to settle fully and he faced many difficulties because of the non-cooperation of Congress with his party.

Omar Abdullah according to CNS also criticized Bhartiya Janata Party (BJP) for pressurizing Manmohan Singh led Government not to revoke draconian Armed Forces Special Powers Act (AFSPA) from certain parts of Jammu and Kashmir. “I wanted revocation of the AFSPA. Then home minister P Chidambaram backed me to the hilt on this issue, but the UPA Government buckled under BJP pressure and scuttled the move,” he said.

While responding a question, Omar Abdullah said, “J&K is a difficult state. It has three distinct regions. Jammu is Hindu majority. Ladakh is Buddhist majority. The BJP could perform well both in Jammu and Ladakh as the former is Hindu majority region while later has Buddhist population. The BJP has many star campaigners. The Modi wave is there. Modi has galvanized the BJP in the state. There are four-cornered contests in Kashmir. The BJP can achieve its mission. The People’s Democratic Party (PDP) is helping the BJP. Voters are the chief determinants. It is for them to appreciate or not appreciate my work as chief minister,” he said.

Omar added that he is fighting the coming election all alone as his party has no ally. “My father (Farooq Abdullah) is unwell. He is not there to advise me. He will not campaign for the NC. The NC doesn’t have many star campaigners. I have to campaign for the party in all the 87 Assembly constituencies. My single-point agenda is to lead the party in the election,” he said adding that Modi’s wave is sweeping the state and it would not be surprising if the BJP achieves its stated goal of 44+ in the upcoming assembly elections.

BJP can do well in Jammu, Ladakh: CM - Kashmir Times
In short he has accepted his defeat even before the elections. :lol:

FEAR MONGERING..........................

Just few days back, NDTV was showing how BJP will win Kashmir my Pandit vote + Election Boycott (Omar's GF is an Anchor in NDTV).

Now Omar is saying it openly.

He is using REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY.
some Razdan isnt it??

Back
Top Bottom