What's new

Modi;the most popular leader India has ever produced

Dude you are suppose to praise Modi in the thread not some random internet user.
A picture is worth a thousand words, Sid.. But i must add that it fills me with pride to see our beloved PM don the Assamese gamusa, one of our symbols of cultural identity.
EU2iInHUUAIGTGE.jpeg

Modi, the Fire that burns India.

Modi, the flame of India.

Now you try
Let the eternal flame of righteousness consume all the evil that surround us, and lead us to a prosperous future under the able leadership of a tireless public servant.

Nice to know that you were keeping an eye out to see if the 3 Muslim families in your lane were lighting diyas or not.

I guess you would have reported them to the Foreigners Tribunal if they had not done as the Supreme Leader Snoke had commanded them to do.
You are a false flager. You are ashamed of showing your real flag??

You obviously are bothered enough to respond.

But I can start looking at things from an Indian perspective when you and your depraved society stop singling out Muslims with hate.

It would be nice if you started being a human first.

When a Muslim stands up to Hindu hate, he is branded as a "radical and criminal"

The rot runs deep in your society. Fix it first.
Bcz of radical Muslims like you, Muslims are becoming irrelevant in Non Muslims countries. They don't have respect in Non Muslims communities.
You are damaging the Islam name.
Everyone has a strong reason to hate Muslims like you. First, blow yourself up in the middle of 500 people and when govt takes actions, plays victim card.
"Islam khatre mai hai"
People like you arw threath to humanity.

Its an old video. Don't spread propaganda.
No one expect from anything rather than propaganda.

Corona taking set

party time KKK style .

View attachment 621061

Suppose you don’t need PPE when peepee will do the job
All are old videos. Fake propaganda.

Let the eternal flame of righteousness consume all the evil that surround us, and lead us to a prosperous future under the able leadership of a tireless public servant.

Nice.

Let the evil burn India

Not a Modi fan at all. Sorry. He has divided the country like never before and under him the economy has tanked even further.

I do feel that he is a strong leader and has done a fairly good job with the coronavirus till now. Let's wait and watch.

Bcz of radical Muslims like you, Muslims are becoming irrelevant in Non Muslims countries. They don't have respect in Non Muslims communities.
Everyone has a strong reason to hate Muslims like you. First, blow yourself up in the middle of 500 people and when govt takes actions, plays victim card.
"Islam khatre mai hai"

:rofl::sick:

Burning down the country

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

jungle bunnies

:rofl:

:china:

"Islam khatre mai hai"

Ignorance is not a bliss !

Actually blowing one self up is an Indian invention perfected by LTTE while actively trained and aided by India. LTTE's fine demonstration was blowing up Rajiv Gandi.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom