What's new

Modi;the most popular leader India has ever produced

You are coreect...But unfortunately, Congress never allows their good leader to take leadership role without instruction from Gandhi familly...Otherwise PV narasimha rao was architect of our economic reform..How can we forget him...

There was brilliant article written by sanjay baru that said MMS success or failure depended on who was his
political boss, when his boss was PVN he succeeded and when sonia took over we know what happened. In hindu caste system division of labour is done in four categories brahmin , Kshatriya , vaishya , shudra. None can do others job, brahmins are teachers and scholars , they have knowledge so their job is to only advise , while Kshatriya job is to fight , protect & rule. MMS could never be a good PM(ruler) because he was a brahmin(adviser) by nature, he never had the will in him to fight or rule, that job suits Modi and PVN who completely sidelined Mother-son when they got a opportunity.

PVN was most underrated PM of India ......
There was brilliant article written by sanjay baru that said MMS success or failure depended on who was his
political boss, when his boss was PVN he succeeded and when sonia took over we know what happened. In hindu caste system division of labour is done in four categories brahmin , Kshatriya , vaishya , shudra. None can do others job, brahmins are teachers and scholars , they have knowledge so their job is to only advise , while Kshatriya job is to fight , protect & rule. MMS could never be a good PM(ruler) because he was a brahmin(adviser) by nature, he never had the will in him to fight or rule, that job suits Modi and PVN who completely sidelined Mother-son when they got a opportunity.

Whenever he gives a call to people the whole country except muslims and christians support it
Not necessarily true, our lane has three muslim families and all of them switched off their lights and lighted chakis(earthen diyas) in response to PM's call. The feeling of solidarity and unity in our community was simply amazing. On one hand there was chanting of Jai Shree Ram and Har Har Mahadev, while one the other hand the muslims were praying to their God to help us fight this pandemic.

I think you are barking down the wrong tree. This is not a discussion of leadership, but rather who could build a cult that has a following of a gazillion brainless morons.
Who are you talking about again? :D

Not necessarily true, our lane has three muslim families and all of them switched off their lights and lighted chakis(earthen diyas) in response to PM's call. The feeling of solidarity and unity in our community was simply amazing. On one hand there was chanting of Jai Shree Ram and Har Har Mahadev, while one the other hand the muslims were praying to their God to help us fight this pandemic.

Nice to know that you were keeping an eye out to see if the 3 Muslim families in your lane were lighting diyas or not.

I guess you would have reported them to the Foreigners Tribunal if they had not done as the Supreme Leader Snoke had commanded them to do.

PVN was PM during India's most challenging period.
PVN saw it through patience.

Modi became PM of India under most challenging circumstances. Modi saw it through strive.

Oh okay...didn't know you were in the room watching when it all happened. Typical Sanghi....khud sey kuch nahi hota hai...bus dekhne ko chahiye.

lol, Gangu wife’s are know to split their legs open themselves in the states cause their men can’t satisfy them.

Nice to know that you were keeping an eye out to see if the 3 Muslim families in your lane were lighting diyas or not.

I guess you would have reported them to the Foreigners Tribunal if they had not done as the Supreme Leader Snoke had commanded them to do.
They are our colleagues from the medical fraternity, we serve our patients together, and enjoy each other's company and our kids are growing up together. You can change your flags now, people like you are bringing a bad name to the country.

Leave him mate...Some people intentionally want to keep India weak so that they can feel happy about it...

Any way, i still feel Modi has not reached to the stature that IG was in her prime days..

Yes under IG we built RAW, created bangladesh, annexed sikkim , taught SL a lesson. Modi might not achieve even
50% of that in his time, his only major achievement in national-security is abrogation of 370, I won't count surgical strikes.

In the most anti modi state ...even in a remote village they shut every light and came outside flashing light after call from modi ji...it was awesome...my village :
"

I think he was best PM we ever had. Even better than Modi or Vajpayee himself. I never liked Indira that self obsessed bitch. Some of the intellectuality of the decisions that PVN took was truly outstanding. Apart from economic reforms (for which that dim MMS wrongly got credit for), there is look east policy, establishment of contact with Israel as well our relationship with Arab states all got better because of his leadership. If ever India collectively made grave injustice to one's memory then it must be to him. RIP great soul.

PVN aved this country may god bless his soul ,if Pranab da become PM instead of Manmohan ,we have far better 10 years between 2004-2014
PVN was PM during India's most challenging period.
PVN saw it through patience.

Modi became PM of India under most challenging circumstances. Modi saw it through strive.

In the most anti modi state ...even in a remote village they shut every light and came outside flashing light after call from modi ji...it was awesome...my village :
"

Exactly, I live in TN. The response was phenomenal, I was myself surprised. Should give dravidian parties a cold sweat.

Beleive me he is the most deserving PM to be Bharat Ratna ....read some where he used the Indian intelligence in best possible ways
I think he was best PM we ever had. Even better than Modi or Vajpayee himself. I never liked Indira that self obsessed bitch. Some of the intellectuality of the decisions that PVN took was truly outstanding. Apart from economic reforms (for which that dim MMS wrongly got credit for), there is look east policy, establishment of contact with Israel as well our relationship with Arab states all got better because of his leadership. If ever India collectively made grave injustice to one's memory then it must be to him. RIP great soul.

They are our colleagues from the medical fraternity, we serve our patients together, and enjoy each other's company and our kids are growing up together. You can change your flags now, people like you are bringing a bad name to the country.

This is the exact dichotomy I mentioned in a previous message. Most Hindus bay for Muslim blood and cheer on all the killings of them, but as long as they are Muslims they do not know.

I am sure you say as well, those 3 families are not like those "other" Muslims. It is this "othering" that feeds the hate.

All my Hindu friends (save one) hate Muslims with a passion and support all kinds of atrocities on them. At the same time, they have no problem with me, because I am not like those Muslims who <insert stupid justification here/>

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom