What's new

Modi;the most popular leader India has ever produced

This is the exact dichotomy I mentioned in a previous message. Most Hindus bay for Muslim blood and cheer on all the killings of them, but as long as they are Muslims they do not know.

I am sure you say as well, those 3 families are not like those "other" Muslims. It is this "othering" that feeds the hate.

All my Hindu friends (save one) hate Muslims with a passion and support all kinds of atrocities on them. At the same time, they have no problem with me, because I am not like those Muslims who <insert stupid justification here/>
Please, if you start to look at things from an Indian perspective not your community perspective, then and only then you would appreciate what an Indian have. I suggest as you are abroad, stay put there as India is not for your green tainted eyes. No one is bothered about your rants especially on PDF.

All my Hindu friends (save one) hate Muslims with a passion
Have you ever given it a thought that they perhaps hate your radical and criminal mindset, and don't have any problems with a Muslim. To be honest, anyone would have a problem with a scumb@g like you as their immediate neighbour.

Please, if you start to look at things from an Indian perspective not your community perspective, then and only then you would appreciate what an Indian have. I suggest as you are abroad, stay put there as India is not for your green tainted eyes. No one is bothered about your rants especially on PDF.

You obviously are bothered enough to respond.

But I can start looking at things from an Indian perspective when you and your depraved society stop singling out Muslims with hate.

It would be nice if you started being a human first.

Have you ever given it a thought that they perhaps hate your radical and criminal mindset, and don't have any problems with a Muslim. To be honest, anyone would have a problem with a scumb@g like you as their immediate neighbour.

When a Muslim stands up to Hindu hate, he is branded as a "radical and criminal"

The rot runs deep in your society. Fix it first.

But I can start looking at things from an Indian perspective when you and your depraved society stop singling out Muslims with hate.

go cry a river

images

Attachments

• upload_2020-4-5_22-40-23.jpeg
    upload_2020-4-5_22-40-23.jpeg
    6.4 KB · Views: 59
India should honor him by giving him some title.

Bangladesh has honored Hasina with the title of Mother of Humanity already clearly proving their progressive attitude towards politics in the region.

I would like to hear some nominations from the enlightened highly democratic Indians on PDF.

Yup those same hindus don't have problem in putting photos of APJ kalam in their offices, in TN i see almost all Autos keep stickers of kalam on them, just another muslim.

When a Muslim stands up to Hindu hate, he is branded as a "radical and criminal"
All i am telling you is, maybe, just maybe, there might be a problem with the way you conduct yourself around others. Based on empirical evidence of your caustic posts on this forum, that possibility is pretty high. Take some time off this vitriol spewing to reflect on your innate qualities. More often than not bad habits become a part of us as we motor along, without us even realising.

All i am telling you is, maybe, just maybe, there might be a problem with the way you conduct yourself around others. Based on empirical evidence of your caustic posts on this forum, that possibility is pretty high. Take some time off this vitriol spewing to reflect on your innate qualities. More often than not bad habits become a part of us as we motor along, without us even realising.

You might find a thousand faults in me, and they could be all true. But all I want from you and your society is to stop vilifying Muslims. Muslims who do not conform to "your" idea of India are not lesser humans.

The rot runs deep in your society. Fix it first.
Why is it the whole world hates you?buddhists are loved worldwide...no one has problems with hindus or sikhs...christians co-exist peacefully everywhere..then why is it that muslims are hated by everyone?even peaceful buddhists hate you...why?no...you dont introspect...you dont try to adapt yourself to 21st century...you call us kafirs..you want shariah..you bomb us...yet you want us to treat you well...no..it's not gonna happen...we put up with you for a longtime..now we have run out of patience.

You might find a thousand faults in me, and they could be all true. But all I want from you and your society is to stop vilifying Muslims. Muslims who do not conform to "your" idea of India are not lesser humans.

All we want is for all Indians to work for United India keeping their religious preferences to home. Be it Sanghi or a mullah, that rule is to be applied. Your posts all reflect pervasive muslimness over Indianness. As long as you see the world that way, you'll forever be in the state of victimhood like all muslims in non muslim majority countries feign. Has little to say for non muslims in muslim countries. Hypocrites.

When was this conferred:p:

Mamata helped in the process too.

Anyhow any suggestion for what we should call Modi since Butcher of Gujarat is just not a good marketing advice in an alleged vegetarian country.

You are from Bengal right. Suggest something in your local language for the Sindhi ruler of India.

If Muslims were vilified in India. There population would not have increased rather they would have migrated to Pakistan and Bangladesh instead of millions of Bangladeshis migrating to India.

Or Rohingya wouldn't plead Supreme court of India for their right to stay in Muslim hating Hindu India as refugees.

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/sto...muslim-refugees-to-myanmar-1562089-2019-07-04

Stop trolling and visit nearest psychiatrist asap.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom