What's new

Modi : The country is feeling the absence of Rafale [ implying LCA & Su30MKI no good ]

pakdefender

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
"The country is feeling the absence of Rafale. The entire country is saying in one voice today, what all could have happened if we had Rafale. The country has suffered a lot due to selfish interests earlier and now politics over Rafale," he said in his address at the India Today conclave, which was tweeted by the official handle of the Prime Minister's Office.

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/india-missing-rafale-now-says-pm-modi-rahul-gandhi-retorts-2001788
Its the man not the machine; India needs to learn this before sending untrained pilots. I'd be more than happy for India to integrate the Rafale; it will take at least 10 years before they can pin down their tactics to use the new weapons system to its fullest; gives us an advantage, which will anyhow be neutralised because they couldn't use the Su30 MKi's to the fullest.

Salaam

I don't think he is saying it because he thinks Su30 is useless. They are a potent platform and a formidable foe for PAF.

I believe Modi is saying this for reasons other than the one we are celebrating. It has probably a lot more to do with the internal political problems and corruption allegations about the new deal Modi and Government signed.

Back
Top Bottom