What's new

Modi : The country is feeling the absence of Rafale [ implying LCA & Su30MKI no good ]

Salaam

I don't think he is saying it because he thinks Su30 is useless. They are a potent platform and a formidable foe for PAF.

I believe Modi is saying this for reasons other than the one we are celebrating. It has probably a lot more to do with the internal political problems and corruption allegations about the new deal Modi and Government signed.

he must've had an argument with putin, putin said that your pilots suck, modi said that su30 sucks!

Salaam

I don't think he is saying it because he thinks Su30 is useless. They are a potent platform and a formidable foe for PAF.

I believe Modi is saying this for reasons other than the one we are celebrating. It has probably a lot more to do with the internal political problems and corruption allegations about the new deal Modi and Government signed.

Well obviously he wants his cut from the Rafale deal. Doesn't change the fact that PAF shot down a Su30.

If Pakistan wants to prevent Indian aggression again, this is the time to take some action.

This is the time when India may surrender with little effort.

Its the man not the machine; India needs to learn this before sending untrained pilots. I'd be more than happy for India to integrate the Rafale; it will take at least 10 years before they can pin down their tactics to use the new weapons system to its fullest; gives us an advantage, which will anyhow be neutralised because they couldn't use the Su30 MKi's to the fullest.

These men took down 4 super powers of their time: Imperial Russia, Great Britain, USSR, and the US.

20120912-lens-nickelsberg-slide-8CYY-blog480.jpg

Man over machine. Heart over metal. Persistence over technology.

500 blk3 comin' right up shortly followed by ghazwa e hind!

@pahadi rok sako to rok lo!8-)
Oh meine thodi haath se rokne hai.... SFDR and Barak 8 hai naa.8-)

Wahh modiji wahh!!!! kya political masterstroke hai!!!!!!!:yahoo:
all chances of Congress getting back have been closed:lol:

These men took down 4 super powers of their time: Imperial Russia, Great Britain, USSR, and the US.

Talib is a student by every definition. He is persistence. He keeps learning the weaknesses of his enemies and consistently adapt and improvise and ultimately outperforms his opponents.

Actually all they did was take down their own countries.
Russia is Sill second strongest Country and Fast Growing Economy, USA is Strongest Economy and Most Powerfull Military of the World, UK is still one of the best country economically, politically and Militarily with Influence all over the world. while Afghanistan is Just a Shithole Pain for every Neibour in the Region. Stop Glorifying This Narrative. Only UK Lost in Afghanistan and that too to the Kingdom of Afghanistan with full Support of Russian Empire not these Mujaheddin and a Century ago when warfare was different. The Same Kingdom that was Super Hostile to Pakistan and Instigated Insurgency in FATA Supporting IPI Faqir Not accepting Durand Line and So on.
Soviet Invasion was also resisted with Infinite Support from
1-All of the West
2-Western Block Muslim Countries like Pakistan Saudi Arabia Iran Turkey etc
3-Communist China
Remember that Mujaheddin were not only Afghan, they came from entire World. Basically Whole World.
But what followed after the Anti-Soviet Support? They started Fighting like Mad Dogs, They Tore apart this country to pieces. You know why? Because there was no Ideology or Unified Cause of National Struggle behind the Fight against Soviets. Just all Nut heads collected from all over the world to fend of Communist Expansion. The moment fighting ended they started showing who they were.
These are not Victories. Its a Scenario like You cannot move forward in barren Wasteland. USA is beating a dead Horse. Afghans are not Fighting a glorious War. They are Just Destroying their own country.

And Yes Call me whatever. Afghans are Stupid. They deserve this Disgust. Throwing your king, then Murdering your President, Then Murdering the Next President Literally with the Help of a Foreign Force, Then Inviting a Foreign Army to save your Government from Insurgency, then Insurgents Fighting each other like Dogs, Then Hanging another President in Broad Daylight in a Square, Then Inviting another Super power to overthrow your foes. I dont know why people have so much high opinion about these Treacherous People who are not even loyal to their own countrymen

Look at Vietnam, They Actually Kicked US BU** to hell humiliated USA. and Look at them now. A True Nation to Look Upto. The next Rising Asian Star.

Talib is a student by every definition. He is persistence. He keeps learning the weaknesses of his enemies and consistently adapt and improvise and ultimately outperforms his opponents.

Now imagine a warrior equal in military prowess to his Afghan kinsman, with a strong nation, first-class airforce, exceptional military, feared intelligence agency, united civil society, and the same attributes which helped him survive prehistory as a pastoral nomad and a sedentary farmer. A people akin to war for 7,000 years, facing the largest empires of the world again and again.

Pakistan is just as fierce and deadly as its Afghan kin, India beware.

pakistan-army543.jpg

Actually all they did was take down their own countries.
Russia is Sill second strongest Country and Fast Growing Economy, USA is Strongest Economy and Most Powerfull Military of the World, UK is still one of the best country economically, politically and Militarily with Influence all over the world. while Afghanistan is Just a Shithole Pain for every Neibour in the Region. Stop Glorifying This Narrative. Only UK Lost in Afghanistan and that too to the Kingdom of Afghanistan with full Support of Russian Empire not these Mujaheddin and a Century ago when warfare was different. The Same Kingdom that was Super Hostile to Pakistan and Instigated Insurgency in FATA Supporting IPI Faqir Not accepting Durand Line and So on.
Soviet Invasion was also resisted with Infinite Support from
1-All of the West
2-Western Block Muslim Countries like Pakistan Saudi Arabia Iran Turkey etc
3-Communist China
Remember that Mujaheddin were not only Afghan, they came from entire World. Basically Whole World.
But what followed after the Anti-Soviet Support? They started Fighting like Mad Dogs, They Tore apart this country to pieces. You know why? Because there was no Ideology or Unified Cause of National Struggle behind the Fight against Soviets. Just all Nut heads collected from all over the world to fend of Communist Expansion. The moment fighting ended they started showing who they were.
These are not Victories. Its a Scenario like You cannot move forward in barren Wasteland. USA is beating a dead Horse. Afghans are not Fighting a glorious War. They are Just Destroying their own country.

And Yes Call me whatever. Afghans are Stupid. They deserve this Disgust. Throwing your king, then Murdering your President, Then Murdering the Next President Literally with the Help of a Foreign Force, Then Inviting a Foreign Army to save your Government from Insurgency, then Insurgents Fighting each other like Dogs, Then Hanging another President in Broad Daylight in a Square, Then Inviting another Super power to overthrow your foes. I dont know why people have so much high opinion about these Treacherous People who are not even loyal to their own countrymen

Look at Vietnam, They Actually Kicked US BU** to hell humiliated USA. and Look at them now. A True Nation to Look Upto. The next Rising Asian Star.

25% of our nation is of direct Afghan descent. The other 75% have ruled under and marched with Afghan warrior kings for a thousand years at least. Afghanistan and Pakistan is rightfully one nation. This is my firm belief, brother, and nothing will prove it but time.

If Pakistan wants to prevent Indian aggression again, this is the time to take some action.

This is the time when India may surrender with little effort.

What a cock.head .... it is the other way around genius! If india doesn't want to be publicly raped again, then it needs to STOP sponsoring terrorists and stop acting tough cause indians are nothing more than 2-cent pussies and fake actors! :omghaha:

Now imagine a warrior equal in military prowess to his Afghan kinsman, with a strong nation, first-class airforce, exceptional military, feared intelligence agency, united civil society, and the same attributes which helped him survive prehistory as a pastoral nomad and a sedentary farmer. A people akin to war for 7,000 years, facing the largest empires of the world again and again.

Pakistan is just as fierce and deadly as its Afghan kin, India beware.

pakistan-army543.jpg

25% of our nation is of direct Afghan descent. The other 75% have ruled under and marched with Afghan warrior kings for a thousand years at least. Afghanistan and Pakistan is rightfully one nation. This is my firm belief, brother, and nothing will prove it but time.
Dear Brother i respect whatever you belief but also consider these Facts in Mind before believing something.
Descendants Doesn't matter. 9 out of 11 of your Nishan e Haider were from Indian Decent.
1-All of your Modern Day Pakistan (Upto Pishawar) Fought Against Afghan Invaders in favor of Delhi Sultanate and Mughals. Infact Afghan Invasion of Durrani Empire was the last nail in Coffin of Muslim Mughal Empire. After Durrani Sacked Delhi Mughals became so weak that allowed the Maratha to Ransack Mughal Empire. (Verify this if you don't trust me)
2-Afghan Brothers Accepted Durind Line with British Empire, But when Muslim Brothers Rose to Power in Pakistan they imminently Rejected Durind Line and became hostile to Pakistan
3-The Loya Jirga of 1949 Declared Pak-Afghan Border Null and Void then they raised Proxies Like Ippi Faqir to Fight against Pakistan Rule who were Fended Off my Military Operations by Pakistani Forces. Both Secular (Khudai Khidmatgaar and Bach Khan) and Religious (Mirzali Khan) Pro-Afghan People in Pakistan Hated Pakistan. And Afghan Brothers fully Supported them
4-People of FATA and KPK Rejected these Pro afghan Elements gradually, They had Immense Popularity in initial years of our country.

Only Time in History Afghanistan was friendly to you was when our Proxy Taliban were Ruling their. We in Pakistan love each other Punjabis, Pathans, Balochis, Sindhis. You wont even notice any difference. Afghans and Pro Afghan Elements Are Racist.
One more thing. You should ask opinion of Pashtuuns in Pishawar Mardan or Any place safe to travel about Afghanis and you will not have to ask me twice what Pakistani Pashtuuns think About Afghans.

And as for Afghanistan itself. Afghanistan region had no identity untill Hotak Empire. Before Hotaks Afghan Region was just a Persian Empire Extension. Hotak and Durrani Dynasties were the only ones ruling from Territories within Afghanistan and their history is not very friendly towards our ancestors ( If you dont study Naseem Hijazi Version) Later Emirate and Kingdom attitude towards your region i have explained in detail.

My Ancestors are from Indian Punjab Does it matter? NO
My Friends Ancestors are from Afghanistan region, Does it matter? NO
We both Are Pakistanis thats what matters

BTW Adnan Sami Khan is also Afghan Descendant

Back
Top Bottom