What's new

Modi right to ditch English but he should speak Sanskrit at UN

I decided to ditch portuguese in favor of English, it was an easy decision since i did not know portuguese.
Same with Moodi

Calling sanskrit garbage is like calling your grandparents garbage. sanskrit is the the mother of Indian languages.

Maybe or May not be ;) Tell this in TN, and there will be protest from all political parties :P

Still the debate is on whether which language is the oldest in India. Sanskrit or Tamil...! Both are beautifull and rich..!

Majority Indians' reaction to Modi speaking in Sanskrit...

1016376_10200750237072475_1040374765_n.jpg

Calling sanskrit garbage is like calling your grandparents garbage. sanskrit is the the mother of Indian languages.

language for the brahmins a medium of "scholarly communication" reeks of castism. Learning Sanskrit was restricted only to Pandits (brahmins) "the upper caste" so that lower castes couldn't be educated. It was never spoken by the masses so Mother of all Indian language can suck on my left nut

Majority Indians' reaction to Modi speaking in Sanskrit...

1016376_10200750237072475_1040374765_n.jpg

I doubt even Modi knows Sanskrit although I don't like him using Hindi either. He should have preferred using his mother tongue Gujarati IMO

I doubt even Modi knows Sanskrit although I don't like him using Hindi either. He should have preferred using his mother tongue Gujarati IMO

Using Gujarati wouldn't have gone well with the rest of the country. He being a PM has to make sure that most of the countrymen can understand what he is saying.

Speaking in your own language is an excellent idea. For too long desi leaders have abandoned their own languages in favour of English. The east Asians(Chinese, Japanese) the europeans don't do this, then why South Asians seem to do this is really sad.

A language given by foreign rulers and heavily persianised has become Hindi.

How original Indian Language.

How many Indians would even understand it?

Some people are clearly losing their minds.

First of all he's not fluent in Sanskrit!

and why are Indians so adamant on making an issue out of non-issue.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom