What's new

Modi ranks below Xi in world power ranking 2015, below all world leaders!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol...you don't know & can't even imagine how VATICAN works then......

read some history :D

Tell me you are not "Guynextdoor2" or have a Saffronite hijaked your account? :eek::eek:

I believe he has undergone Modification. .cannot fault one ..The Sonia clan aren't really idol material and do not create much confidence.

Ali Hoseini-Khamenei at 18, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi at 57 and Sharif sahab is nowhere. I like few things about this guy mody. He use to sell tea but he is very confident and has a zeal to do something good for his country. He is not corrupt as well.

You forgot the Pope.

The Vatican isn't even a member of the United Nations.

But Christianity is the largest religion in the world (2.4 billion followers). So that's some power.

Plus, the Vatican is one of the richest organizations on the planet. Even though Jesus said, it's easier for a camel to fit through the eye of a needle, than it is for a rich man to enter heaven (Matthew 19:24). :lol:

Pope is for Catholics. Orthodox and Protestant do not take him seriously. Though, this pope is getting a lot of media time because of his liberal views.

Modi ranked above Baghdadi. :D so Modi is a bigger terrorist than Baghdadi. isn't it? :enjoy:@
@PatriotLover

Lol...you don't know & can't even imagine how VATICAN works then......

read some history :D

Tell me you are not "Guynextdoor2" or have a Saffronite hijaked your account? :eek::eek:

Forbes TROLLING it's own President? o_O
sir
long time
no see!
where have u been?

Check out the list:

The World's Most Powerful People List - Forbes

There goes the dream of the Indians down the drain. Their great leader below everyone lol.
LOL!!
This is first year for Modi, directly in to Top 10 list. Wait for progressive list, with emergence of India he will move up.

However you can still take proud for China leader since Pakistan is mostly a sub state

I think he is the highest ranked Indian so far.

You forgot the Pope.

The Vatican isn't even a member of the United Nations.

But Christianity is the largest religion in the world (2.4 billion followers). So that's some power.

Plus, the Vatican is one of the richest organizations on the planet. Even though Jesus said, it's easier for a camel to fit through the eye of a needle, than it is for a rich man to enter heaven (Matthew 19:24). :lol:
No Sir, you are wrong....Hope you know Vatican is the smallest country in the world with the observer status in UN..

Holy See and the United Nations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A very good Top 10 BTW, except the Pope. How come he is ahead of Xi Jinping ?:what:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom