What's new

Modi ranks below Xi in world power ranking 2015, below all world leaders!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must send dimwit to troll spelling school. Its loser not looser. As in " you are a loser if you lose a loose woman, but a loose woman does tend to get looser, if you know what I mean, unless you are a loser".

Anyway, on topic - Modi was ranked 15th in 2014. Has improved to 9th. In 2013 the highest ranked Indian was Sonia Gandhi, ranked 21st. So if the OP is a false flagger who wanted to highlight the ascendancy of India in the most hard hitting manner, then he could not have done a better job. OTOH if he really is that smart, he would know the correct spelling of loser!!! Unless he is even smarter than I think and wants to convince us he studied in a Pakistani school....???

Undecided!

Last edited:
During his days tyrant Mao was also in the global charts what does it prove

Man Thats the power of Dope ha ha ha Pope

What do you expect? The Medici were Popes once.

Yup....Putin the king.......

Modi the looser

Did you know that man parked two warships off the coast of Australia when they tried to criticize him? Guys got ball$ :)

Must send dimwit to troll spelling school. Its loser not looser. As in " you are a loser if you lose a loose woman, but a loose woman does tend to get looser, if you know what I mean, unless you are a loser".

You should keep it simple for the weak brain -

A looser is a loser who can't spell "loser". :lol:

next threads
-hahaha india only went from 9 to 7 rank in gdp,what a looser country.
-hahaha india is only 4th most powerfull country,what a looser country.
-hahaha india's growth rate is only 7.5%,what a looser country.

& their businesses have had a great impact on how we live in this digital age, so thoroughly deserved. Also appreciate Gate's Philanthropy.

It's ironic, only today I ordered Kenichi Ohmae's 'Borderless World'. He's said to have predicted this when he wrote that book. I'm intrigued now.

Also, way to go Putin. :enjoy:

I asked myself, who could be the genius behind this list which makes no sense and, then I got my answer:

David M. Ewalt

Contributor

He writes about games, hobbies, and people's passions. Clearly he knows whats he is talking about.

This one I agree: The ultimate Bad boy

Russian President Vladimir Putin emerged as the world’s most powerful person for the third year running. Putin continues to prove he’s one of the few men in the world powerful enough to do what he wants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom