What's new

MODI operation prism against Pakistan...... HAHA HILARIOUS

just watching the video tells you the intellectual level of common Indians, anywhere else in the world people will turn off the television watching the quality of their news. too bad for India that their current leadership rose from common Indian and that shows their intellect. What they dont know is foreign missions of any country inside another country know the ground reality, they dont get their information from crappy new channels. Pakistan being an open country where anyone can travel anywhere and see the ground situation, I am sure all all consulates in Pakistan arrange a comedy session where they all sit together and watch Indian news channels.
Just imagine what kind of Intellectual standard their media is setting for Indian nation.

Ma kee **** .... I mean WTF did I just see? Indian media is way worse than sansani-khez Fox News! :D

I pity the fools that believe in this utter bullshit.
That is a close to a billion people to be calling fools.

This video made my day
i just couldn't control my laughter

this video clearly shows Indians frustration towards Pakistan :D
seriously the video would have made me angry had it based on true facts

but if enemy is riding his propaganda on untrue n false facts it show
THEY DON'T HAVE ANY THING TO SHOW AGAINST US.....THEY ARE RELYING ON FAKE FACTS
which clearly shows its there defeat n our moral victory

MY ANALYSIS
LET ME TELL U HOW THEY WILLFULLY FABRICATED THE FACTS

1) they have shown the video of Pakistan army killing militants standing in a line and PRESENTED it as PAKISTAN ARMY KILLING PEOPLE FROM AZAD KASHMIR RECENTLY (Which they call ***)

Ans) its hilarious because this famous video happened in swat against TTP Militants in 2009 and got nothing to do with AZAD KASHMIR......i cant believe Indian media is so naive that they mistaken SWAT for AZAD KASHMIR and SHAMEFULLY PRESENTED A VIDEO OF 2009 HAPPENED IN SWAT AS VIDEO OF AZAD KASHMIR 2015
they did it willfully because they don't have any thing to show on azad kashmir not even a single footage

2) they have shown Pakistan army beating militant prisoners in an house we all know this video happened in 2009 swat operation and it was local interrogation center of army in mingora but willfully very cleverly our cheap n 3rd class enemy shown it as video just happened recently in azad kashmir 2015

This footage is of sucessful Swat operation happened ages back

india must know its 2015 not 2009
they must know swat is another area its in pashtun belt there is thousand km
distance between swat n azad kashmir
pashtun n kashmiris are not same race
swat operation happened ages back kindly find some new

WHAT IT IS??? ANACHRONISM OR LACK OF HISTORY N GEOGRAPHY KNOWLEDGE?? OR DELIBERATELY CLEVERLY CREATING DECEPTION??

COME ON INDIA IF U R SO SUCCESSFUL SHOW US SOME REAL FOOTAGE.......DON'T FOOL YOUR JANTA WITH WRONG VIDEOS THAT HAPPENED IN OTHER AREAS AGES BACK

3) MOST HILARIOUS in azad Kashmir there was a protest against one member of assembly by opposition Political supporters against his statement on their leader and our cheap neighbor once again try to put it as EARTH SHATTERING REBELLION MOVEMENT AGAINST PAKISTAN

REALITY

1)AZAD KASHMIR OR GILGIT BALTISTAN There is is hatred only FOR INDIA .......they are most famous picnic n holiday spots in Pakistan and no militancy or protest are there. ITS The most peaceful place of Pakistan...................PAKISTAN CHINA ECONOMIC CORRIDOR WILL CHANGE THE DESTINY OF GILGIT N BALTISTAN PEOPLE

balochistan movement is pratically dead......,majority of militant surrender and even the die hard seperatist
like baraham dagh bughti offer to soften their stance and negotiate after clear defeat

3) tehreek e taliban pakistan the most ruthless most danerous most brutal organization ever
atleast hundred times more dangerous than ISIS waged war against pakistan
It is the only militancy that bothered Pakistan by bloodshed beheading and blasts
yes indeed TTP caused trouble for us
indeed TTP inflicted immense pain to pakistan
but at the end after operation zarb e azb after our collective resolve as a nation after
so much sacrifice of our soldiers

TTP is dismantled on ground .......TTP is defeated........ALL area every inch once under TTP controlled
is recaptured......TTP is no more almost dead ........TTP is destroyed and Finished
ZARB E AZB was our decisive reply to enemy .........quite similar to srilankan army decisive offensiveagainst LTTE in 2009 after which LTTE was no more

PAKISTAN BECAME MORE PEACEFUL N SECURE RATHER THAN BECOMING LIBYA SYRIA OR IRAQ

INDIA STOP FOOLING.........YOU FAILED TO DESTROY PAKISTAN

Nothing new here, from the shit i see; they are the most biased and twisted in the world.

The most funny things seen in a long time.

Now one can see why these indians on PDF are so brainwashed and miles away from reality living in their ashoka land where modi the ashoka will save all of them from the cruel world. :sarcastic:

This is not one isolated incident indian media is doing this 24/7 and illiterate indian masses are very easy to be fooled on religious and national lines.

Another amateur video?

Just another way of controlling ones that have no way to think for themselves with 3rd class production. Modi is smart though, he knows how to control these sheep evident from his victory in elections. Reminds me of this clip.

That is a close to a billion people to be calling fools.

Hardly 100/200 million but that is besides the point isn't it? You can make a show called Modi's Toes and still you would get that many views. Such is the level of obsession surrounding him in India.

Wonder what it speaks about us as a society

Hardly 100/200 million but that is besides the point isn't it? You can make a show called Modi's Toes and still you would get that many views that is level of obsession surrounding him in India.
Its almost Reagan like, isnt it?

Lol hilarious indians show their true faces , i am so happy indians are so desperate..... rolling on the floor hahaha.. I AM FROM AZAD KASHMIR MUZAFFARABAD city capital of Azad Kashmir, and i say on behalf of All my city and All the state of Azad Kashmir, desperate indians! you are so frustrated this is the proof! Azad Kashmir is truely Azad and the most peaceful state and most educated and most beautiful secure place in All of Pakistan! all my pakistani friends know it all the azad kashmiriz know it and all the immigrants from INDIAN occupied Kashmir know it. its a fact, only problem we have is beaurocracy and foreigners cant come visit us without permission from intelligence agiencies and.that too is for our benifitv find something real to do. Pakistan Army we love it, we die along side Pak army we protect Pak army because Pakistan army has protected us 1000s of times from indian aggression. showing fake videos and propaganda wont benefit you, we shall save our kashmiri brothers and.sisters on indian side.from india soon God Willing. All.kashmiriz love Pakistan and Pakistan army wheather.it is Azad Kashmir, Gilgit baltistan or indian occupied jammu and Kashmir. We Are Pakistan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistan humble replay to operation prism. :enjoy:

IMG_20151005_094800.jpg

And they say ZH is crazy ......
Net worth of ZH on crazy scale is way way less than this Indian cow $hit .........:rofl:

n we still got GILGIT BALTISTAN and AZAD KASHMIR

we r going to built pak china economic corridor on it
oops i forget this corridor is unacceptable to India according to sushma suraj haha :D
u better enjoy you tea till then we are busy in building it

We have no issues with Pakistan having Azad Kashmir!

We are no-one to stop your relations with China! Reg Sushma Swaraj, She should have something to blabber no?

The corridor is for the China to ensure there is a route for Chinese oil supplies... Nothing more, China is the worlds manufacturing hub... China in the last 50 years could have helped Pakistan to be mini-manufacturing hub... but alas no such thing ever happened till now and I am pretty much sure it wont happen in future as well!

Till then I will smell the coffee!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom