What's new

MODI operation prism against Pakistan...... HAHA HILARIOUS

Indians trying hard to do anything in Azad Kashmir after their failed attempt at Balochistan . but nothing gonna happen .

This post/discussion on the Zee news video doesn't intend to start any serious discussion imo, but just entertain members on silly issues.
A few points I ll like to state-
1) Zee news is a 'drama' news show, if you enjoyed this video by them, you will love the shows on 'India TV', but please don't post them on here.
2) Zee news isn't sponsored by our countries Government, so their views are their own...so don't get too flustered by them.
3) If you can predict the intellectual level of Indians by watching this video, Bravo to you....Btw India's literacy rate is 20% more than Pakistan's.
4) This isn't a propaganda video, and if it were it will only increase the moral of the dumb Indians who watch stuff like this seriously; this will help during our next war with you guys.
5) However much you try some portion of the population will always remain intellectually weak, luckily for us that percentage of people is lower than Pakistan's, imo.
Peace be upon you.

What's actually laughable is that some Pakistanis actually take these rants as the official stance of India. Well there's youtube, so you can always find news like these on either side of the border. Nothing new.

And what's with the capslock?

Here you go, this must definitely seem like a meager protest on a meager issue to you.

@fakhre mirpur please shut this guy up lol.

Still not better than "Gazwa e hind" discussions on your media.

The OP it seems is high on something! Some idiot channel says something and he thinks it's an official Indian video!

There needs to be some semblance of intelligence out here. Intellectual bankruptcy seems to be the new normal.

And to the OP: Put your fukin' CAPS LOCK off please!! It's bl00dy irritating!

Operation prism just reminded me of spectrum eyes

BNrpImACAAIj4fi.jpg

@fakhre mirpur isnt it?

wow
all indians fakes profiles are trolling here
wonderful
looks like indians a** is on fire after there false PROPOGANDA got exposed :D

This post/discussion on the Zee news video doesn't intend to start any serious discussion imo, but just entertain members on silly issues.
A few points I ll like to state-
1) Zee news is a 'drama' news show, if you enjoyed this video by them, you will love the shows on 'India TV', but please don't post them on here.
2) Zee news isn't sponsored by our countries Government, so their views are their own...so don't get too flustered by them.
3) If you can predict the intellectual level of Indians by watching this video, Bravo to you....Btw India's literacy rate is 20% more than Pakistan's.
4) This isn't a propaganda video, and if it were it will only increase the moral of the dumb Indians who watch stuff like this seriously; this will help during our next war with you guys.
5) However much you try some portion of the population will always remain intellectually weak, luckily for us that percentage of people is lower than Pakistan's, imo.
Peace be upon you.

IN INDIA what ever get sells get promoted
whether its cricket , sex in cinema or anti Pakistan rants
Indian tv channels do such crap for TRP

and as far as literacy rate is considered
Pakistan literacy rate is 58% and Indian literacy rate is 64
which moron told u THERE IS difference of 20%
i guess u mistakenly added RADHE MA followers and NIRMAL BABA bhagats in literate population as well which made it 20 percent rather than 6% :D

indian trolls are hiding out of shame :D
i feel sorry for these folks
they got embarassed by their own media
they are unable to defend n justify n prove the crap that how swat war video of 2009 was fitted as azad kashmir of 2015 was the right thing to do :D

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom