What's new

Modi ji's first rally after nomination of pm candidate

Status
Not open for further replies.
haan main tere jaise Do Take ke l^^de ke liye paise kharch karke Dilli aoonga. Aukaat hai tere paas plane ticket lene ka? Zindagi bhar to tu 3rd class me hi gaya hai (in keeping with your character) Do take ka ch**tiya kahin ka. I told you to keep off my posts f^^got.

Bakchodi kyu kar raha hai ! BC! Ager ek baap ki aulaad hai to bata na Bh@sdikey! Kaha milna hai ?

Ager Gand mai dum hai milney ka to baat ker warna Lugayiyo ki trha gand mat marwa yaha!!

Last time i am asking! Wana meet me ? Ager Gand mai dum hai to BC ??

i KNOW teri phaati hui .....aur to bohot bada M@derchod hai...Bus Forum per baith ker hi bakchodi ker sakta hai!!

Ager dum ho to bata diyo kaha milna hai, Nahi to Gand mara Apni Phaatu BC!!

:lol:

I have to go now You PubeFace! ...When i comeback! I hope you had guts to tell me where u Live you Gay A$$ Faggot!!

:lol:

haan main tere jaise Do Take ke l^^de ke liye paise kharch karke Dilli aoonga. Aukaat hai tere paas plane ticket lene ka? Zindagi bhar to tu 3rd class me hi gaya hai (in keeping with your character) Do take ka ch**tiya kahin ka. I told you to keep off my posts f^^got .

you're saying he's not comparable with osama then. Except he's killed many many people....

No matter how big the lie; repeat it often enough and the gullible will regard it as the truth. That's the danger of over-playing the propaganda... & sounds like you are one of the perfect victims of that!!

No matter how big the lie; repeat it often enough and the gullible will regard it as the truth. That's the danger of over-playing the propaganda... & sounds like you are one of the perfect victims of that!!
prove that it is a lie then

GuyNEXTDOOR2 remember 1984 riots, 1964 KOLKATA riots, 1947, 2012 Kokrajhar. The fallen scion must be treated to the justice of the people. For the first time in history, a Chai - wallah's son will deliver congress a devastating blow.

I knew it...generalized statements, nothing specific...

Don't flatter yourself my friend. Go back & read your post, see how ridiculous it sounds. You make a pathetic statement saying 'he killed many people'.. & you expect me to respond to that? Don't let your blind hatred mask your marbles!!

Don't flatter yourself my friend. Go back & read your post, see how ridiculous it sounds. You make a pathetic statement saying 'he killed many people'.. & you expect me to respond to that? Don't let your blind hatred mask your marbles!!
yeah...if that was not the allegation against him, we wouldn't be having this discussion (or any discussion about modi)to start with...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom