What's new

Modi is manipulating Time magazine's online survey: Congress

Android

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Ahmedabad: Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi, who had recently figured on Time magazine's cover, is"manipulating" the magazine's ongoing online survey to decidethe 100 most influential people in the world, state Congress chief Arjun Modhvadia alleged on Wednesday.
Talking to reporters in Ahmedabad, Modhvadia said,"Modi has sent hundreds of emails through various portals of Gujarat government to the people, asking them to vote for him at the Time magazine's online survey."
"Modi is a manipulator and is using his PR agents to get people to click on "yes" button. No leader in the world manipulates the way Modi does...just because he wants to be on the magazine's list," Modhvadia alleged.
The survey asks the readers to decide if a person listed deserves to be among the top 100. Voting will end on April 6, and the list of 100 most influential persons will be declared on April 17, as per the magazine's website.
Modi is currently in the second position with 96,741 "yes" votes, behind Erik Martine, general manager of Reddit.com, who has garnered 1,23,840 votes.
"But Modi is also the person with highest number of "No" votes (38,586)," Modhvadia said.
He also criticised law and order situation in Gujarat, claiming that over 16,000 children had gone missing in the last five years from Ahmedabad, Surat, Vadodara and Rajkot.
"In Gujarat, evaluation of police personnel is done not on the basis of performance in curbing the crime, but on the basis of how well he manages Modi's functions, how big a crowd he can gather and how much donations he gets for BJP," Modhvadia alleged.
He also alleged that Modi was shielding some of the accused of an investment scam, and handed out photograph of one of them, Moinuddin Sheikh, purportedly with Modi.

Modi is manipulating Time magazine's online survey: Congress - Politics News - IBNLive

Instead of celebrating an indian winning the poll congress are busy playing their dirty politics

Instead of celebrating an indian winning the poll congress are busy playing their dirty politics

Talking to reporters in Ahmedabad, Modhvadia said,"Modi has sent hundreds of emails through various portals of Gujarat government to the people, asking them to vote for him at the Time magazine's online survey."
"Modi is a manipulator and is using his PR agents to get people to click on "yes" button.

son of a *****! i actually predicted this. i should have opened a thread yesterday

lol this loser has nothing better to do ????
cant even win single seat and than badmouthing Modi ?????

People of Gujarat people of India are proud of Modi thats why they are voting for him.
Enough said.......

No one cares about this looser he can say whatever he wants..............

who cares,it only proves these points

1) if justin bieber was in the poll, he would have been more popular than lets say einstein
2) it depends upon indian 1'1 billion population
3) most indians are terrorist supporters

1) if justin bieber was in the poll, he would have been more popular than lets say einstein

says the guy whose country has religious violence almost everyday..

Nonsense. Even Sachin is in the list, I don't see him getting the most votes.

actually its not just modi my frnds. every person on that list does that. modi is not the only one asking ppl to vote

I cant understand why anonymous aka 4chan allowing other people to win ???? I bet they will unleash there bots to do the voting for them in final hours of poll..........

2rwwy1v.jpg

Most influencial person in world contest and vote count is in thousands !!
On the topic .. If modi manipulates it than i dont think 1 million 'yes' will be difficult for him ..

It really is suspicious how in about a days time he went form 0 to near the top of the list.
Shenanigans are afoot.

But what is a little pole rigging to a mass murderer.

Back
Top Bottom