What's new

Modi feeling the wrath of JF-17s

Now he is accepting the loss and all 25 SU 30 are useless according to him

Modi probleum is with not machine but pilots who are willing to die

To me it doesn't make sense why did he mention rafale?

Modi himself delayed rafale deal and shrunk the deal from 126 to just 36 aircraft in same amount of money.

Rahul gandhi replied to him correctly. Modi is so shameless.
Modi ruins everything.

Agar Rafael hota tu meray peechwaray main du naheen, teen jet thukay hotay. Aur maja ata.

Btw, who send the ancient ancient mig21 to challenge Pakistan raiding party? Dumb decision it seems. Like a starter before the main meal ?

heard we used our mirages to lure them in our house n rest yall know :D :sniper:

Last edited:
i think mig21 were intentionally send so they would be downed by Paf and rafale deal with commission can be implemented before modi govt ends tenure that is why they not even attempted to launch sams missiles to down our jets the successful intercept possibility would be separate topic but not attempting to intercept a jet using sam and ground based airdefences is raising serious questions
Agar Rafael hota tu meray peechwaray main du naheen, teen jet thukay hotay. Aur maja ata.

Btw, who send the ancient ancient mig21 to challenge Pakistan raiding party? Dumb decision it seems. Like a starter before the main meal ?

Ive actually lost money this week because instead of concentrating on work ive been trying to support Pakistan in my own way:undecided:

Me too, these past few days work has been totally neglected and I've been online whipping Indians even in my sleep :omghaha:

Isn't su30MKI better than Rafael?

It was, until IAF purchased it. Now it is the best in the world followed by MKI :sarcastic:

Pakistan's response has to be measured but some programs have to be speeded up. For those talking about money, that is an issue but like the nuclear program, somethings will get prioritized. Also the economy, despite the short term challenges now, will recover iA as well. Pakistan's economy isn't always aneamic.

Mashallah good to hear. PAF too would have learnt a lot during this conflict and they will now adjust future procurement and plans accordingly.

:pakistan:

On paper IAF is far superior with there 300 Su30MKI but it's not the machine it's the man behind it. Rafael would also have been flown by Indians. Every jet can be downed by good strategy. Strategy win wars.

"An airforce" has filed a complaint in international family court, and the evidence that his father beats him a lot. When asked, he said he had "more than 100 fathers is service." :whistle:

It was a devastating dismissal of IAF's 200+ MKI's. The guy is an absolute idiot.

because he wants to divert the countries attention from his corruption in Rafael deal

To me it doesn't make sense why did he mention rafale?

Modi himself delayed rafale deal and shrunk the deal from 126 to just 36 aircraft in same amount of money.

Rahul gandhi replied to him correctly. Modi is so shameless.

Mirages did an excellent job of striking their targets with 100% accuracy, a lot better than their recently updated Mirage 2000 which according to many Indians are as capable as Rafael

heard we used our mirages to lure them in our house n rest yall know :D :sniper:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom