What's new

MODI cleared Ishrat Murder

Stop getting personal guys!!

If you think some one is false flagger report it to webmaster!! As far as I know, Guynextdoor2 is an Indian but we just have difference of opinion but that does not make him my enemy. I just hope that better senses prevails in him and many others and they opt for the strong leader like Modi that India needs today.

Gotcha!!! Reading of rights during arrest is an American practice and is never done in India. Can you point to any Cr PC provision or court judgement which says so.

Clear evidence that you are a false flag operative and not an Indian... probably a terrorist stooge... who has been planted for doing what he is doing.

I was talking about the US you goddamn MORON

:lol: ....what next ? .......you are going to send your mother over to me at night ? No wonder they hang their head in shame.

BTW your friend 'Guynextdoor2' has got exposed as a pakistani false flager. :lol: ........not that it is any surprise. His name was a dead give away...but nice to have poof.

How much do you need tell me

Stop getting personal guys!!

If you think some one is false flagger report it to webmaster!! As far as I know, Guynextdoor2 is an Indian but we just have difference of opinion but that does not make him my enemy. I just hope that better senses prevails in him and many others and they vote for Modi this time around.

Why do you even bother man? These jokers aren't gonna understand.

How much did you get after selling your mother ?
@sankranti..................do you people really represent Modi,BJP & RSS.................If so you people are doing more damage to them............Why cannot, you people involve in constructive debate like @KRAIT @jbond197, and many other people who support BJP..........Instead you people come on Personnel abuses on Religion,Caste etc................In PDF we are representing India............and in Democracy there will be difference of opinion............Let us sort it out by Constructive debate...............

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do you even bother man? These jokers aren't gonna understand.

Do not feed the false flag operatives...:pissed:

@sankranti..................do you people really represent Modi,BJP & RSS.................If so you people are doing more damage to them............Why cannot, you people involve in constructive debate like @KRAIT @jbond197, and many other people who support BJP..........Instead you people come on Personnel abuses on Religion,Caste etc................In PDF we are representing India............and in Democracy there will be difference of opinion............Let us sort it out by Constructive debate...............

Surely we are all for a civilized debate... but not with those who start with invectives. Lets have the terms for the debate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Modi represents Modi ...I represent Myself. :coffee:

Who do you represent ? ...the Vatican ?

Take your advice to your fellow bigots.

:lol:.....chicken ....swaq....swaq.......now run back to your madrassa. Scram.

A hand is useless with out 5 fingers............

Political conspiracy by Congress and CBI ......Modi will overcome such huddles

Of course he will. He is adept at converting his personal criminality into political issues. And he is supported by unprincipled rogues who see no wrong in that.

Finally a CM who allows the police to terminate terrorists with extreme prejudice.

Finally a CM who openly rejects the rule of law.

Back
Top Bottom