What's new

MODI cleared Ishrat Murder

Yes it was not me, IB termed Her as Terrorist ...i support IB's views

Even IB has a case to prove in court right? The question is, if there was a possibility of arresting them, they should have arrested them. You don't go with all guns blazing if you can avoid it. The only situation when you are allowed to do that is in self defence.

Your background is becoming clearer with each of your posts.

Shoo maggot

Even IB has a case to prove in court right? The question is, if there was a possibility of arresting them, they should have arrested them. You don't go with all guns blazing if you can avoid it. The only situation when you are allowed to do that is in self defence.

Why should police avoid killing terrorists. It is the first thing they should do. And why is your heart bleeding so much for the terrorists? Is it some primal bond?

They were armed ,they came there for a terrorist attack ,whats the point in arresting them .....

Why should police avoid killing terrorists. It is the first thing they should do. And why is your heart bleeding so much for the terrorists? Is it some primal bond?

I asked you to shoo away maggot!

They were armed ,they came there for a terrorist attack ,whats the point in arresting them .....

Where does any description say that? In fact there seems to be 70+ bullets from the police side with nothing from theirs.

Next CBI will make Modi as a PRIME witness, that we already seen in case of honorable Rail Minister Saheb.

Let's not be getting so serious for the Caged Parrot. BTW this caged parrot should be aware of Modi and IB will be coming to try his neck once he becomes PM.

Sir it is good to hear about Indian CBI finally taking action against the terrorist.

I wish them best of luck!

Hopefully they will find significant evidences against Narendra Osama Modi

Sir it is good to hear about Indian CBI finally taking action against the terrorist.
I wish them best of luck! Hopefully they will find significant evidences against Narendra Osama Modi
Even you ?
Well a bit surprised but not that much.
I think any Muslim killed in India makes Pakistanis happy and give them a chance to bash India and what is better than a Muslim, no matter even if she was a terrorist, killed in Gujarat.

actually its Gujrat Police not CBI who took action against terrorist

BTW why your location says Gujrat???

Even you ?
Well a bit surprised but not that much.
I think any Muslim killed in India makes Pakistanis happy and give them a chance to bash India and what is better than a Muslim, no matter even if she was a terrorist, killed in Gujarat.
Never would I be happy on any Human's death --- regardless of his/her religion

I am always happy when the mass murderer Shree Narendra Modi sahab is in trouble.

Back to topic :D

actually its Gujrat Police not CBI who took action against terrorist

BTW why your location says Gujrat???

I live in Gujrat, Pakistan

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gujrat_city

off-topic : But sir when your NIA will take action against Hafiz Saeed ?

on-topic : Wait for the court rule. Lets see.

Hopefully they will find significant evidences against Narendra Osama Modi

Back
Top Bottom