What's new

Modi attacks Congress for appeasement of muslims

CaPtAiN_pLaNeT

Reaction score
BS Reporter / Kolkata/ Guwahati April 08, 2011, 0:50 IST

Playing the Bangladeshi card, Gujarat chief minister and BJP leader Narendra Modi today launched a scathing attack on the Tarun Gogoi led Congress government for appeasement of Muslims and its failure to stop illegal infiltration from across the border.

Modi was campaigning for the party at Golakganj in Dhubri district. Dubri district, where Muslims constitute 72 per cent of the population, shares border with Bangladesh and has been at the receiving end of illegal Bangladeshi infiltration.

“You are sitting on a place which shares border with Bangladesh. I come from a state which shares border with Pakistan. The Bangladeshi infiltration in creating problems for you in Assam as the government here is a worthless one. But in Gujarat, since my government is strong, we are rather creating problems from Pakistan,” said Modi.

He said the Congress party in pursuance of vote bank politics was committing “sin” by allowing cow slaughter in the state and remaining silent to the illegal export of cows to Bangladesh.

“We banned cow slaughter in Gujarat and even won case in Supreme Court. But this Congress government is busy in vote bank politics and is even exporting cows to Bangladesh,” he said.

Modi asked the voters to consciously exercise their franchise and not to choose the “corrupt” Congress party.

Making a comparison in development of both Assam and Gujarat, Modi said despite limited resources as compared to Assam, his state was way ahead than Assam in all vital indices of development.

Modi even did not spare Prime Minsiter Manmohan Singh, who is a Rajya Sabha MP from Assam. “Though the Prime Minister represents Assam, he is least bothered about the people of the state,” he said.

What a as*s hole... how come this bigots get vote and elected. Ohh i forgot he is from shining india which always kept on ranting and discriminating on minority. What a secular india it is....after all its ban cow slaughter...rubbish.

Already posted, and why is this Bangladeshi section?:confused:

What a as*s hole... how come this bigots get vote and elected. Ohh i forgot he is from shining india which always kept on ranting and discriminating on minority. What a secular india it is....after all its ban cow slaughter...rubbish.

Why is it bothering you, I thought there were no Bangladeshi migrants in India:confused:

The Congress plays dirty politics in Assam. The population of Bangladeshis are increasing by the day. :frown:

How far they are from becoming pure majority??? You know after that the party will start... Independent bengal province of assam...:smokin:

Even though assam is much under developed then bangladesh.... the land mass will count... These bangladeshis are doing a great job by going to a much backword and under developed region then their home country to make that land as part of their own country....

BS Reporter / Kolkata/ Guwahati April 08, 2011, 0:50 IST

Playing the Bangladeshi card, Gujarat chief minister and BJP leader Narendra Modi today launched a scathing attack on the Tarun Gogoi led Congress government for appeasement of Muslims and its failure to stop illegal infiltration from across the border.

Modi was campaigning for the party at Golakganj in Dhubri district. Dubri district, where Muslims constitute 72 per cent of the population, shares border with Bangladesh and has been at the receiving end of illegal Bangladeshi infiltration.

“You are sitting on a place which shares border with Bangladesh. I come from a state which shares border with Pakistan. The Bangladeshi infiltration in creating problems for you in Assam as the government here is a worthless one. But in Gujarat, since my government is strong, we are rather creating problems from Pakistan,” said Modi.

He said the Congress party in pursuance of vote bank politics was committing “sin” by allowing cow slaughter in the state and remaining silent to the illegal export of cows to Bangladesh.

“We banned cow slaughter in Gujarat and even won case in Supreme Court. But this Congress government is busy in vote bank politics and is even exporting cows to Bangladesh,” he said.

Modi asked the voters to consciously exercise their franchise and not to choose the “corrupt” Congress party.

Making a comparison in development of both Assam and Gujarat, Modi said despite limited resources as compared to Assam, his state was way ahead than Assam in all vital indices of development.

Modi even did not spare Prime Minsiter Manmohan Singh, who is a Rajya Sabha MP from Assam. “Though the Prime Minister represents Assam, he is least bothered about the people of the state,” he said.

So Pakistan was responsible for the Gujarat genocide now?

How far they are from becoming pure majority??? You know after that the party will start... Independent bengal province of assam...:smokin:

Even though assam is much under developed then bangladesh.... the land mass will count... These bangladeshis are doing a great job by going to a much backword and under developed region then their home country to make that land as part of their own country....

Jolly good.

Do it and it will be proved that you all and Modi are actually working hand in hand!

Did I say anything about Bangladeshis becoming a majority? I don't think that's going to happen in the foreseeable future. What I want to say that is that the increasing Bangladeshi infiltrators are of the labour class and provide for very cheap labour. So, the jobs that were earlier done by the Indian labour class are now being taken up by the Bangladeshi labour force.

Hell we are also to blame. Hell our maid was also a Bangladeshi from Mymensing or something like that. Low cost labour! :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom