What's new

Modi and the 2002 massacre

@KRAIT

1: This thread has nothing to do with India's 'social issues', therefore it wont be shut.

2: I 'choose' to thank posts of 'my' liking, and i don't like being 'told'.

Best regards.

Last edited by a moderator:
I beg to disagree . Katju has a stand of his own and he is a very honest man .

No, Just check out the congress money flow in media, Check out how many news paper favor congress politically.
Such type of person speak on most topics, but when it comes to speak on political issue. They favor some particular party.

He is the Chairman of " Press Council of India ". Now just think about it. Congress is the party full of rich people. Many of them own media, have partnership, or a part of media.

Writing an article against a Democratically Elected leader in a Foreign Country's (which has no friendlier relation with India & just needs excuses to bash India, eg. SRK incident) Newspaper is very NEUTRAL/SANE decision by the chairman of press trust of INDIA.

I second that.

I remember jbgt90 is a congress member. Hence the hate for modi transcends all rationale bounds for them.

Perhaps they should learn from Advani, who even being from the opposition praised the NREGA in the UN general assembly. That is the hall mark of an Indian. We may have our differences, but once you take that out to a rival country and try to get some brownie points, you loose respect @katju.

Katju should speak on nationalism, not on sicklurism.

Tell me guys , did he say anything new in past ?? No. nothing. He said nothing. Any of us can say such things. He made such comment before to get people attention. So he can make political statement.

@KRAIT
1: This thread has nothing to do with India's 'social issues', therefore it wont be shut.
Best regards.
I don't mind you thank it. My point is that you read this post and ignored the fact that its Indian Domestic issue and only Indians are allowed to post such news.

May be you should be told by some other person about the rules. :enjoy:

P.S. I like this thread. It gives me an excuse to post other stories too. :D

Mediacrooks has already taken Katju to the cleaners. Two of the best posts from Ravinar. Must read.

Media Crooks: Spuriosity Killed The Katju

Media Crooks: Justice For 10000 Killed In Gujarat 2002

Great roads in Gujarat: Okay, but what about malnutrition?
Great infrastructure in Gujarat: Okay, but what about malnutrition?
24X7 Power supply: Okay, but what about malnutrition?
Water in Sabarmati: Okay, but what about malnutrition?
Special incentives for girls: Okay, okay, but what about malnutrition?
Crores of investments: Yeah alright, but what about malnutrition?
Women can move safely: Who cares? What about malnutrition?
Modi is not corrupt & incorruptible: Corruption is normal, what about malnutrition?
Sex-determination tests banned: Minor issue, what about malnutrition?
GDP growth over national average: Fine, fine, what about malnutrition?
DoubleDigit Agri growth for years: See the “larger” picture, what about malnutrition?

:rofl: KS , Great post buddy.

I remember that people were saying that English is not taught till 5 th class in Gujarat. So it is bad. I mean really ? Hindi medium schools have provided great students like English medium school.

People are running out of topics to bash Modi.

:rofl: Great post buddy.

I remember that people were saying that English is not taught till 5 th class in Gujarat. So it is bad. I mean really ? Hindi medium schools have provided great students like English medium school.

People are running out of topics to bash Modi.

Not anymore. Steps have already been taken to start English classes from class 1 onwards.

The CONs must understand one very basic thing - the more they shout about 2002, the more his support grows. Their only bet is trying to beat his development story..but apparently that too aint working.

Rais Khan seeks Justice Aftab Alam to opt out of his case | DeshGujarat

Rais Khan Pathan, who was accused of fabricating evidences along with the activist in the Naroda Gam case in which 11 people were killed in 2002, has contended that there is “a reasonable likelihood of bias” in hearing the matter by Justice Alam.

He said the reason why the judge should recuse is that he had delievered a lecture in London on “Promoting Pluralism Knowledge Program(PPKP)” with which his daughter is associated.

Pathan referred to an article titled, “The Idea of Secularism and the Supreme Court of India” authored by Justice Alam and presented by the judge at the annual lecture on October 14, 2009 in London.

“The tone and tenor of the article depicts the strong believe of his Lordship, as regards to the victimisation of the minority community,” he said, while also making reference to his daughter who is associated with PPKP’s India initiative and was part of some NGOs working for the 2002 riots victims in Gujarat.

Not anymore. Steps have already been taken to start English classes from class 1 onwards.
The CONs must understand one very basic thing - the more they shout about 2002, the more his support grows. Their only bet is trying to beat his development story..but apparently that too aint working.
I know. Just telling what wrong info has been propagated.

In my city there is a World Trade Park being built for years and still nothing substantial investment of any sort. Where Jaipur is too close to Delhi, much more safer.

World Trade Park, World Trade Park Jaipur, WTP in Jaipur, WTP jaipur, latest shopping mall in jaipur World Trade Park

:hitwall:

What a bunch of lies... Here is the truth...

1. On 27 February 2002, the Sabarmati Express train was attacked at Godhra by a Muslim mob. 58 Hindu pilgrims, including 25 women and 15 children, returning from Ayodhya, were killed in the attack.
2. This in turn prompted retaliatory attacks against Muslims and general communal riots on a large scale across the state,
3. in which 790 Muslims and 254 Hindus were ultimately killed and 223 more people were reported missing.
4. 523 places of worship were damaged: 298 dargahs, 205 mosques, 17 temples, and 3 churches. Muslim-owned businesses suffered the bulk of the damage.
5. 61,000 Muslims and 10,000 Hindus fled their homes.
6. Preventive arrests of 17,947 Hindus and 3,616 Muslims were made. In total 27,901 Hindus and 7,651 Muslims were arrested.

Only 9% of mulsim killed 25% Hindus (in total murder). No one talk about Hindus killed in riots?? why?? Because Hindus are second class citizen of India

Akabaruddin Owasi was right, "only handful of Muslims (9%) can kill many Hindus (25%), Now Muslims are 25-30Cr, Stop the police and Muslims will anihilate all Hindus : Akbaruddin Owasi".

Soon Hinduism will exterminate by Islam like Parsi and Jews..

Thanks for the history lesson about Modi. Seems like a bad guy.

@KRAIT

Best regards.

In other forums when a person starts lecturing mods, the mods give a straight up ban to the person lecturing the mods.

Thanks for the history lesson about Modi. Seems like a bad guy.
In other forums when a person starts lecturing mods, the mods give a straight up ban to the person lecturing the mods.
In this forum, if rules are broken, Mods are subjected to objection. :enjoy:

I beg to disagree.Katju is an delusional moron who is suffering from some serious "God complex".He thinks everyone is inferior to him and writes crappy 1000 word articles which have 700 word bibliography to show his superiority and contempt for "inferior masses".

I pity those poor devils who had the misfortune of being judged by a lunatic.

I am my dear friend..He is simply a paid agent by Congi party to polarise the minority community by creating issues relating to 2002 so that Congi team can benifitted with minority votes...He is just an paid agent ....

Back
Top Bottom