What's new

Modi among world's most powerful, Putin tops Forbes list

this modi guy just illegally copied some low-level practice from China, now suddenly become india's new god and savior. which reflects how indians are desperate all the years.

Last edited:
I still dnt get what powerful means!!!! do they have super powers???

NaMo is not as powerful even in India right now with many of bigger Indian states like Bengal, Tn, Karnataka, Kerala and Orissa, Assam under opposition parties.
May be once NaMo becomes at least as powerful as putin in domestic sense then NaMo might cross top 10 most powerful people on planet. Both India and NaMo has long way to go before world recognizes Indian influence in the world.
remove Karnataka from list here he have huge wave

between karnataka and tamilnadu which is more develop and who has bigger GDP?
Tamilnadu have higher GDP but development wise I cannot say because south Karnataka developed region wile north karanataka I don't know because my home town is chickmanglore which have higher standard of living than entire india and in karanataka development is concentrated in particular region so I cannot tell and for Tamils I don't know much Sony them

Not surprising, although I expected a higher place, especially considering that Sonia Gandhi was among the top 10 a couple of years ago o_O
She's nowhere in list now? Guess whose to be credited for that? No not pappu,, namo :)

NaMo is not as powerful even in India right now with many of bigger Indian states like Bengal, Tn, Karnataka, Kerala and Orissa, Assam under opposition parties.
May be once NaMo becomes at least as powerful as putin in domestic sense then NaMo might cross top 10 most powerful people on planet. Both India and NaMo has long way to go before world recognizes Indian influence in the world.
Kerala? Brother you have no idea what reality is, bjp might not have won any seats here, but the wave exists no matter whoever denies. Even with local news channels and debaters spewing anti bjp venom day by day, the wave is only growing stronger. Trust me when i say this, what i see here is unprecedented - from Facebook to local tea shops any open minded person would've noticed the difference . Of course there are sections of people who wouldn't agree (and you can guess why that is, with some common sense) and i can't talk for them but from what I've seen so far, categorizing kerala as anti namo is a fallacy.

Alibiba founder and China's richest man — Jack Ma also makes a first appearance on the list after his record-breaking $25 billion initial public offering in September, as does terror group Islamic State's chief Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.

Interesting grouping?

Is this the standard by which Indian journalism should be judged?:rofl:

This makes sense in a authoritarian state like China where the leader is not elected by the people but by the single political party and it takes time for the new leader to consolidate their power base. But in a democracy it makes little sense.

You obviously has no idea whatsoever how the Chinese political system works。

Yes yes,in India a person who has never had the experience of running a village can run for top offices.

The son of Sonia Gandhi springs to minds.

If he so decides. :D

While in China you have to work from the bottom and spend decades moving up the ladder, starting from a village, a town, a county seat, a small city, a medium-sized city, a provincial capital, a municipality before you are considered for election(every step of along the way is a democratic process with Chinese characters) to the highest offices in the country. This has always been the case in China for the past 2500 years. It suits us well and we have no intention of changing what works for us.

If "voting" a person, who might be out of nowhere and may have zero administrative records to speak of(lawyer turned president, actor turned president, son of a political family turned president and so on), into a position of power is the hallmark of democracy, then keep that to yourself. Thanks. :rofl::D

Back
Top Bottom