What's new

Modi addresses ASEAN summit

No I don't take any of cow,s pissss syrup in mornings like you ?lolzz
Try it! You'll feel like superman!! And don't forget to give a glass to General Hafiz Saeed too. He needs it as his morale seems to have taken a hit of late! LOL! :partay:

Try it! You'll feel like superman!! And don't forget to give a glass to General Hafiz Saeed too. He needs it as his morale seems to have taken a hit of late! LOL! :partay:
We don't need it , cause we eat lots of good beef every day , its for those who can't eat beef ?:cheers:

We don't need it , cause we eat lots of good beef every day , its for those who can't eat beef ?:cheers:
My favorite dish is beef steak!

beefsteak1.jpg

Look who is talking ?lolzz
A poor Indian from the biggest land of poor's ?lolzzz

Whatever you think , reality is China has circled India well ?lolzz
Dovel is not enough ?lolzz

No I don't take any of cow,s pissss syrup in mornings like you ?lolzz
Nope, don't worry my friend a polio stricken civilian, your country needs to first get up from failed state and then you can only dream of getting into such types of organisation.
Yes, you are right that beggars aren't allowed in such organization.

Point is , India needs to change its polices in the region ?

First learn how spell 'policy' , then know what they are, then talk about it, and then keep your 2 cents back in your pocket. They way IMF is going about, you are going to need it soon.

Thanks for reporting !lolzz
If it comes to money & investment , china has 10 times more to offer , then of India at any time & at any place ?

Wonder why ? See, if your simple brain can crack that :P

Nope, don't worry my friend a polio stricken civilian, your country needs to first get up from failed state and then you can only dream of getting into such types of organisation.
Yes, you are right that beggars aren't allowed in such organization.
That's the fact or th reason , why you are lossing countries like Nepal ?lolzz
Some day maybe naga land ?lolzz
I think still at least we have public toilets , then of all India which tells the real story of shining ,super rich india in the shyt ?lolzz
Go first make toilets ,for the common men in India then come & talk ?lolzz

First learn how spell 'policy' , then know what they are, then talk about it, and then keep your 2 cents back in your pocket. They way IMF is going about, you are going to need it soon.

Wonder why ? See, if your simple brain can crack that :P
Do I need to tell you the cash in the banks of China ?lolzz
& Indian polices are getting failed one by one , Nepal is the latest face it ?lolzz

Do I need to tell you the cash in the banks of China ?lolzz
& Indian polices are getting failed one by one , Nepal is the latest face it ?lolzz

begani shaadi mein abdullah deewana....lol!

Cash in banks of China ? What's that to you ? Chinese money in Chinese banks and a Pakistani is getting wet thinking about it!! hahahahaha

Back
Top Bottom