What's new

Modi addresses ASEAN summit

More news will come in some time.

As of now, I picked up a few salient points :
1. Prime Minister Narendra Modi is on three-day visit to Malaysia to attend two important events – ASEAN and East Asia Summits.
2. Modi calls for greater degree of social and economic cooperation and on terrorism and for adoption of Comprehensive Convention on International terrorism.
3. Modi congratulates ASEAN countries for being one of the leading economic powers, their model of governance, and their efforts that has brought peace, stability and prosperity to the region.
4. Modi talked about connectivity via land route and an institute for ASEAN studies in North Eastern India.

Good Job .

Did anyone noticed , downside up Flag of India . Mr Abe may have identified that .
Lets see what comes out of it .
Some Asean countries are already investing in various parts of India .

More news will come in some time.

As of now, I picked up a few salient points :
1. Prime Minister Narendra Modi is on three-day visit to Malaysia to attend two important events – ASEAN and East Asia Summits.
2. Modi calls for greater degree of social and economic cooperation and on terrorism and for adoption of Comprehensive Convention on International terrorism.
3. Modi congratulates ASEAN countries for being one of the leading economic powers, their model of governance, and their efforts that has brought peace, stability and prosperity to the region.
4. Modi talked about connectivity via land route and an institute for ASEAN studies in North Eastern India.
I read on Twitter that he met his Chinese counterpart to discuss bilateral issues at ASEAN.
On one side I'm happy that Modi has been successful in thawing relations with Chinese, on the otherside it's worrying to see China and our Himalayan neighbour-Nepal's bonhomie. Is Doval turning a blind eye to this budding friendship??
Modi with his Chinese counterpart...
(Btw doesn't Chinese premier look like an Indian :P @Chinese-Dragon)
image.jpeg

Nope don't worry, we don't beg everywhere we go.
That's only for Pakistan to do.
Take care of polio in your country first.
Then talk.
Look who is talking ?lolzz
A poor Indian from the biggest land of poor's ?lolzzz

I read on Twitter that he met his Chinese counterpart to discuss bilateral issues at ASEAN.
On one side I'm happy that Modi has been successful in thawing relations with Chinese, on the otherside it's worrying to see China and our Himalayan neighbour-Nepal's bonhomie. Is Doval turning a blind eye to this budding friendship??
Modi with his Chinese counterpart...
(Btw doesn't Chinese premier look like an Indian :P @Chinese-Dragon)
View attachment 273806
Whatever you think , reality is China has circled India well ?lolzz
Dovel is not enough ?lolzz

I'm not sure your brain will develop any further. Already too much fat into it.
No I don't take any of cow,s pissss syrup in mornings like you ?lolzz

Whatever you think , reality is China has circled India well ?lolzz
Dovel is not enough ?lolzz
why blame Doval?
Our neighbors need more investments and ergo the leaning towards China.
Lets take example of America- most of the countries put up with American upper handedness in their politics because America invests money in their country. Its a kind of symbiosis.
Money speaks volumes louder than words.

No I don't take any of cow,s pissss syrup in mornings like you ?lolzz
Reported!

why blame Doval?
Our neighbors need more investments and ergo the leaning towards China.
Lets take example of America- most of the countries put up with American upper handedness in their politics because America invests money in their country. Its a kind of symbiosis.
Money speaks volumes louder than words.

Reported!
Thanks for reporting !lolzz
If it comes to money & investment , china has 10 times more to offer , then of India at any time & at any place ?

If it comes to money & investment , china has 10 times more to offer , then of India at any time & at any place ?
True.
China has a bigger economy when compared to India. (I am not sure if its 10times).
So what's your point?

Back
Top Bottom