What's new

Modesty- is it that hard Indians?

Status
Not open for further replies.
there are country with some people with some bad qualities but there is only one country whose entire population becomes proud when gets a success even of bacteria size. that country is India

Considering Indians here couldn't open enough threads on Banana exports to Pakistan,
One is inclined to agree with some of your comments. !!

you can speak for yourself but not rest of the Indians. i have observed how suppressed Indians are. they are being exploited by fellow Indians and i have seen them suffering with pain/sorrow given to them by their fellow Indians. you should go out of your room and see your hilarious society and try improving your funny culture.

replace that bold part by any other country and it will still be true...I have seen people living in slums who are more happy than people living in fully furnished and air conditioned apartments...happiness is a state of mind which people in India achieve by materialistic as well as spiritual ways...

Indians are perhaps the least materialistic people in the world.

And seriously since when have the Yanks become the epitome of modesty? They are the most arrogant people on this planet!:cheesy:

Typical. You attack the poster as if it will add gravitas to any argument you may have. It is a shame my brother Hafizz is not available to enjoy Tomato B's wisdom

Those who humiliate others without reason and provocation are low life and those who enjoy that humiliation are third class cowards.

First of all, We don't want to Be Americans....We are happy to be Indians...

Do not lie that is not true

Those who humiliate others without reason and provocation are low life and those who enjoy that humiliation are third class cowards.

Another personal insult that adds nothing to the current debate. My brother Tomato B obviously has you lot to a tee

And seriously since when have the Yanks become the epitome of modesty? They are the most arrogant people on this planet!:cheesy:

Indians are certainly not the least materialistic people dude . We are no more or no less materialistic than any other nation in the world.

What a beautiful thread this is :rofl:

@ Tomato B

Please stop your obsession with India as you have only created anti-india threads in your history of PDF and now making me feel as you are suffering from inferiority complex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom